Portafino Bay on Travel Channel Friday

Antonia

DIS Veteran
It was on yesterday (5/4) also, but I missed all but the last couple of minutes.
It will be on Friday, May 7 at 3:00 p.m. I will be at work, but luckily I am a nurse and all my little old patients have tv's! ! !
Hoping to stay there in August - so can't wait to see it on Great Hotels.

Was it good? I would like to see the one for HRH. Is the PBH one with the ultra spunky Samantha Brown? Any tips we haven't heard before?

I set the times wrong on the VCR :crazy: I messed up with the time differences. Did anyone see it and does anyone know if it will be on again?

Thanks, YO

:bounce: :Pinkbounc princess: princess:

I saw it! :) It was OK. I wish they had shown more of the rooms. They showed a Deluxe, but really didn't give a sweeping tour. The hotel did look pretty though. The Presidential Suite was shown and it goes for $2000 a night!

I checked the TV schedule up through June 12th and it isn't coming back on through that date. Sorry!

coachYO & my 3 girls,
hi! i was just checking the travel channel's website for the universal show. they show the HRH show on 5/14 2pm ET. not sure which one you wanted to see PB or HR. hope it helps.:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter