Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

I'm just hoping that the points I had for October 2019 won't be too much more for a trip over Thanksgiving. I guess we'll see...

Ugh. Was really hoping for a date when the next batch will be available. Booking flights for January 18th but I'm so impatient and don't want to "check back frequently"!!! Lol.

Rates up about $100 per person for us from IND, DTW, MDW and GRR. Ending up out of O'Hair. Guess I'll price watch now.

Got it booked! Had to spend a bit more on points (of course) but - it's booked! The times were pretty good for what I wanted, too. Hopefully the schedule won't change too much.

Where do you see the red banner if flights need to be changed. So, far I don't think I'm seeing it🤞

YIKES!! I can't believe that SW actually came through with non-stop flights for me and with great flight times!! I got great fares too - I use points, and DH is CP so he's free but technically it was $153/ticket!!

I have a 7:30am non-stop getting us at MCO at 9:25am but then our departure flight is also a non-stop but leaves at 10am where I really wanted an afternoon flight out..

I've already given DH a heads up that if the non-stops go away then I'm booking Delta! :rotfl2:

and if they change the departure flights to more afternoon -it was odd, they had a lot of flights getting in like 10pm, I'll change our non-stop to a layover to get more park time!

Flights are up but the times are the worst ever from Manchester, NH :headache: One non-stop only and it doesn't arrive until 8:15 PM and the earliest I could land would be 12:15 PM after over a 6 hour flight time >:(
oh, I'm totally prepared for my fabulous flights to be cancelled before I can acutaly use them! Maybe they'll come out with some better times?? 🤞

Slightly disappointed with the cost of our tickets. I know I should expect them to be more than last year with COVID slowly coming to an end, but we got flights for the same week last year at $100 less per person. The only good news is there are a lot of nonstop options at the times we want.

We're stuck using travel funds for my husband's portion of the ticket, so I know it's not the most flexible if the price drops (I know we get travel funds back, but we don't have any trips planned for at least 2+ years). Any opinions if we should just eat the extra cost and book now, or wait it out a little bit? We're going Dec 12-19, so I am slightly worried with it so close to Christmas.

Flights for our December trip from Buffalo are booked. Flight down was a little higher than expected and it’s super early but it’s non stop and we will have almost a full day in Disney. Flight home was exactly what I planned on for points so that was good. Excited to have this finally done!

Slightly disappointed with the cost of our tickets. I know I should expect them to be more than last year with COVID slowly coming to an end, but we got flights for the same week last year at $100 less per person. The only good news is there are a lot of nonstop options at the times we want.

We're stuck using travel funds for my husband's portion of the ticket, so I know it's not the most flexible if the price drops (I know we get travel funds back, but we don't have any trips planned for at least 2+ years). Any opinions if we should just eat the extra cost and book now, or wait it out a little bit? We're going Dec 12-19, so I am slightly worried with it so close to Christmas.
If the travel funds are going to cover the whole ticket than you may as well book now. They are just going to expire anyway, and there is no guarantee that prices will ever be less than they are right now.

You cannot compare anything to do with this year, to anything to do with 2020 from March onward. Now there is demand for travel, especially domestic travel and the inflation are going to drive up prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter