Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

I got a great price going to MCO and pretty good price going home. I decided to use points so that if I need to cancel, I'll get a full "refund". Also, it gives me the flexibility to switch to Delta if the flight times are changed too much.

Same. Used about half my points. Within minutes of open, my flight out was up to $201 with one left. ;) It usually starts around $168. It's probably the earliest flight we've ever taken. It arrives just after 9 am.
While I was booking my trip - from like the time I selected my arrival flight to my departure flight, I got a warning that my flight had already gone up in points! I had to accept it or pick another flight - it was CRAZY!

I got a great price going to MCO and pretty good price going home. I decided to use points so that if I need to cancel, I'll get a full "refund". Also, it gives me the flexibility to switch to Delta if the flight times are changed too much.
that is 100% my plan! I already told DH that if our current flights go away to be prepared that I'm paying OOP for Delta flights..

he just said.."whatever you need to do"...

:rotfl2:

No date posted for the next schedule extension.

We are currently accepting air reservations through January 5, 2022. At this time, we do not have a date for our next schedule extension therefore please check back frequently.

This morning's schedule extension went live around 7:20 a.m. EDT.

Ugh.. Flights are 158/168 in either direction for our dates in Nov/Dec. Had to go ahead and get my DSis' flight back from MCO to PIT mid-trip, since that was a definite for her, but still debating on what to do for the rest of us...

southwest dates are up already in case anyone needs it...i just booked our Nov 27 - dec 4 dates

Ugh, I am going to scream. Had to use my husband's travel funds to book his flight. His travel funds are in increments of $10-$20 and he has about 11 different funds (all associated with only two confirmation numbers). I can't use more than 2 travel funds online, so I can't book his flight at all. I called to see if they could help me over the phone, and I was quoted a 2 hour wait time until someone could help me book a flight. What the heck!

Ugh, I am going to scream. Had to use my husband's travel funds to book his flight. His travel funds are in increments of $10-$20 and he has about 11 different funds (all associated with only two confirmation numbers). I can't use more than 2 travel funds online, so I can't book his flight at all. I called to see if they could help me over the phone, and I was quoted a 2 hour wait time until someone could help me book a flight. What the heck!
It’s a pain, but you can book a flight with the max # of funds allowed, cancel, then book another with that confirmation number and more credits, continuing to consolidate until you have just one confirmation number to use that has all of the flight credits together.

Anyone not get a confirmation email yet today? I had to book my sister's flight home since she'll be flying separately, and didn't get an email.

They charged my CC, so I know it went through I forgot to write down the confirmation number, thinking I was gonna get an email shortly after like I always had in the past. (Already reached out to them on Twitter to see if they could help)

Anyone not get a confirmation email yet today? I had to book my sister's flight home since she'll be flying separately, and didn't get an email.

They charged my CC, so I know it went through I forgot to write down the confirmation number, thinking I was gonna get an email shortly after like I always had in the past. (Already reached out to them on Twitter to see if they could help)

Does she have a rapid rewards account? She should be able to see it there. I make my reservations on my iPad & always just take a screenshot as soon as I’m done.

It’s nice the release dropped so early!

I booked, but with the hope of the change banner appearing. Then I thought about what I booked and realized it made no sense 😂 so I rebooked the return trip to a later date. Price wasn’t as good (over double the points 😭), and the time wasn’t perfect, but at least I know it’ll work if nothing else appears before then.

No, she doesn't. I'm the only one that does because I do all the payments.

Oh that’s too bad. But for the future, everyone can have their own account. The points are earned per passenger, so you don’t get any points for her flights. And points never expire, so she can build them up to use whenever. You can still book her under your account. You just put her Rapid Rewards number in with her information.

Oh that’s too bad. But for the future, everyone can have their own account. The points are earned per passenger, so you don’t get any points for her flights. And points never expire, so she can build them up to use whenever. You can still book her under your account. You just put her Rapid Rewards number in with her information.
I had been considering setting up RR accounts for everyone at one point, my issue was that I have the SW Visa already (so I do techncially get points back from her flight), and trying to keep track of everyone's points is a little much for me. There's 6 of us that I would need to track.

I had been considering setting up RR accounts for everyone at one point, my issue was that I have the SW Visa already (so I do techncially get points back from her flight), and trying to keep track of everyone's points is a little much for me. There's 6 of us that I would need to track.

That is a lot. But their points would automatically show up in their RR account. You would have to keep track of their account sign ins & passwords. And you would still get the points from your credit card. They would get the points earned from the actual flight. Depending how often you travel, they could all be earning free flights. Sorry, just FYI, not trying to hassle you! :goodvibes

edit to add: you can even book without the RR
number & go back in to add those later, if it’s too time consuming when you’re booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter