Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

I booked SW for end of July and all these cancelations they have been doing with last minute notices really make me nervous! Sure hope they get these issues fixed. Part of me is wondering if I should cancel (points were used) and book Delta.

I totally understand your uneasiness. We are flying SW to Disney on 8/1 and then back home on 8/14 and all of this is making me nervous, but I do hope that whatever is going on now gets figured out in the next few days. I’m sure we should be okay by the time our flights roll around in a few weeks.

I totally understand your uneasiness. We are flying SW to Disney on 8/1 and then back home on 8/14 and all of this is making me nervous, but I do hope that whatever is going on now gets figured out in the next few days. I’m sure we should be okay by the time our flights roll around in a few weeks.

There's zero chance of this past week's issues reverberating for over a month. These situations take days to normalize.

Did I read there’s another promo coming soon? Right now I have flight booked at not the best time but the price was right. I doubt I’ll see a change banner but I’m hoping they have another price drop. Anyone aware of what’s coming next?

I don't think anything is coming next. I thought there might be a special on the 18th but prices are back to normal. I tried the game but didn't win one point. LOL

Another day=more Southwest cancellations. So far, today, the following flights from MCO are cancelled:
  • #730 to Nashville
  • #938 to Baltimore
  • #127 to Chicago (MDW)
  • #1771 to Norfolk
  • #992 to Washington (DCA)
  • #351 to Grand Rapids
Happy Birthday, Southwest. :headache:

BTW, for those unable to connect to their sweepstakes page or getting a "bad gateway" message, they recommend using Microsoft Edge as your browser.

I entered around 8 am & didn’t have to tap any bags. Just a you lost message. Family member just entered & got a message that her entry was out in a queue & she “should” get an email in a few hours letting her know if she won or not. Not a good week for SW. We’re supposed to fu them home late tomorrow. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

That has happened to me the past couple of days. It looks like the bags are for show and have no real impact on your outcome.
I think so too. The first day I tried I didn't see the bags at all and had gotten an email that I didn't win.

I entered around 8 am & didn’t have to tap any bags. Just a you lost message. Family member just entered & got a message that her entry was out in a queue & she “should” get an email in a few hours letting her know if she won or not. Not a good week for SW. We’re supposed to fu them home late tomorrow. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter