Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

I am thinking refundable fare could be helpful during uncertain Covid times.
This part depends on how frequently you fly and fly SWA. WGA don't come with refundable fare but your money isn't all lost either. You'd get a voucher valid for 1 year from booking date (not flying date) that can be used.
If you book Business Select are you guaranteed A1 - A15 boarding?
Yes you would be but I'll have to disagree with the other person's comment regarding how many people are on the plane. Pre-boards are 1 aspect but so are connecting flights. On flights where you are the connection point people are already on the plane. All that said I wouldn't purchase EBCI and Business Select. I would just do Business Select if you are considering it (for us the cost difference between WGA and Business Select is usually too much). Also keep in mind if there is any slots left from A1-A15 at the gate you can pay for Upgraded Boarded which fills in those leftover spots.

This part depends on how frequently you fly and fly SWA. WGA don't come with refundable fare but your money isn't all lost either. You'd get a voucher valid for 1 year from booking date (not flying date) that can be used.

Yes you would be but I'll have to disagree with the other person's comment regarding how many people are on the plane. Pre-boards are 1 aspect but so are connecting flights. On flights where you are the connection point people are already on the plane. All that said I wouldn't purchase EBCI and Business Select. I would just do Business Select if you are considering it (for us the cost difference between WGA and Business Select is usually too much). Also keep in mind if there is any slots left from A1-A15 at the gate you can pay for Upgraded Boarded which fills in those leftover spots.
Good point about people already on the plane with connections. From my experience, there are definitely more people boarding than those connecting through.

SWA keeps adver how safe it is to fly and yet cancelling many flights due to high rates of COVID among their employees...

SWA keeps adver how safe it is to fly and yet cancelling many flights due to high rates of COVID among their employees...
SW employees, like all of us, spend only a certain portion of their time doing their jobs. Personally, I don’t equate sick employees from getting that way at work. It can happen but like all of us, it can happen just going about day to day life too.

I was wondering, what’s the air circulation when the plane is airborne vs setting at the gate?

We checked ours for May and right now a tiny reduction only in point value. The price in dollars is still the same but the point amount slightly lower.

We booked my ticket in points and got 32 points back. We're going to keep checking though for a least a little bit longer to see if there's more reductions. For this reason we haven't added EBCI yet for my ticket.

I'm in the process of canceling our Feb trip (many reasons). I may have gone about our points usage incorrectly, so hoping someone can advise. I had a SW Companion pass, so made me + DH reservation on my account, paying my fare with points. That one was easy, I canceled and everything is fine.

We made flights reservations for our adult son + gf using my DH's available points. But I can't see that reservation in his account. How do I go about canceling those??? That's a chunk of points I'd really like to get back!

ETA: I figured it out. Just had to use the conf # (that I got from the activity history) and look it up on the same screen where any active flights for him would be showing. Nevermind :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter