• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Hello- I booked a one-way flight for two passengers (WGA fares) on the same reservation. That flight just had a price drop so I modified it to get the lower price. After modifying I saw both mine and the other passenger's travel fund credits on the confirmation screen but now I only see mine online and in the app. I'm guessing because both are filtering for 'My flight credits' and the missing credit is for the other passenger.

My question is- how would I get access to that credit to use it towards a new flight for them in the future? It's a family member and we book together so we board together.

My question is- how would I get access to that credit to use it towards a new flight for them in the future? It's a family member and we book together so we board together.
Did it go to the other person via email and/or is it associated w/ their RR account? If so, they can look it up for you that way.

Hello- I booked a one-way flight for two passengers (WGA fares) on the same reservation. That flight just had a price drop so I modified it to get the lower price. After modifying I saw both mine and the other passenger's travel fund credits on the confirmation screen but now I only see mine online and in the app. I'm guessing because both are filtering for 'My flight credits' and the missing credit is for the other passenger.

As long as you have the old confirmation number that the credit is under, it will apply the credits to you and them when you next book. It works for me when I book tickets for my kids.

Did it go to the other person via email and/or is it associated w/ their RR account? If so, they can look it up for you that way.
Unfortunately they don't have a RR account I should have created one for them :(

As long as you have the old confirmation number that the credit is under, it will apply the credits to you and them when you next book. It works for me when I book tickets for my kids.
There it is! I went to book a test flight and it did indeed show both mine and theirs from the confirmation number. Thank you! Now I just need to remember that they have a credit when I book our flight for next year since it doesn't show up in my account..

I was looking to see if SW was going to open their flight schedule tomorrow for Feb. and at the bottom of their page where it said flight schedule is gone. Does anyone know where it is now? Or if they are still planning to open the schedule tomorrow?

I was looking to see if SW was going to open their flight schedule tomorrow for Feb. and at the bottom of their page where it said flight schedule is gone. Does anyone know where it is now? Or if they are still planning to open the schedule tomorrow?

I still see the flight schedules on the bottom of the page. If you’re on the mobile site, you have to click go to full site. And it’s on the bottom of the full site.

I'm in, need to come back in Jan
I am trying to book 6 tickets to HNL to go to Aulani. Of course, it is out of two different airports so I am trying to find connections that we can meet up, and praying I have enough points. This is one of my more stressful waits.

I was able to get in using the "change the date in the url" method.

Quick tutorial: pick your departure and arrival locations and pick a date when they are now open. Go up to the url and change the date to the date you want and hit return. it should populate the schedule for those dates.

I was able to get in using the "change the date in the url" method.

Quick tutorial: pick your departure and arrival locations and pick a date when they are now open. Go up to the url and change the date to the date you want and hit return. it should populate the schedule for those dates.
It looks like it is now open for me but I'll have to remember that tip next time. Thanks!!

We are currently accepting air reservations through March 6, 2024.
On August 3, 2023 we will open our schedule for sale through April 8, 2024.
This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

Updated:

Release Date | Time (eastern)
06/29/23 | 7:35am
06/08/23 | 7:20am
03/09/23 | 7:10am
02/09/23 | 7:15am
12/15/22 | 7:15am
10/27/22 | 7:25am
09/08/22 | 7:25am
07/21/22 | 7:20am
06/16/22 | 7:30am
03/30/22 | 7:30am
12/16/21 | 7:50am
12/08/21 | 6:45am
06/10/21 | 7:15am
04/01/21 | 9:10am
12/10/20 | 7:15am
08/13/20 | 9:15am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter