Post Whatever You Want Thread

Right on Debbie. I saw this morning where 70k jobs are fixing to be cut by none other than Home Depot, Sprint/Nextel and a few others. On a lighter note Citibank is looking at a $45 million coprorate jet. Don't get mad though, because they're not using the bailout money to buy it so it's ok.

don't forget the ceo who had his office re-done to the tune of what 1.2 million?? give me a break what could you possibly have in an office that cost that much, Nevermind the bailout how do stockholders stand for this kind of spending good or bad economy.

don't forget the ceo who had his office re-done to the tune of what 1.2 million?? give me a break what could you possibly have in an office that cost that much

The very best liquor that money can buy to go in your imported hand built mahogany bar for your office ?

I'm still in the Caribbean, my credit card just isn't any good anymore.

I wanna go HOME!!! ...................

Oh wait, it's 5:00, I get to go home!!!

Lemme be the first to wish everyone a Merry Christmas 2009! Only 332 days left!
Santa-Worships-Christ-flip.png

I'm exhausted! We've been cleaning and packing and cleaning and packing and cleaning and packing all day. My back hurts, I can't think straight, and I HATE MOVING!

Tomorrow night I'll be happy again.

I'm exhausted! We've been cleaning and packing and cleaning and packing and cleaning and packing all day. My back hurts, I can't think straight, and I HATE MOVING!

Tomorrow night I'll be happy again.

Moving stinks, how are the pups taking the changes ?

I have been watching BEER for my HORSES. Not a bad movie.:thumbsup2

I think I should have to move every couple of years. That way I am forced to throw out all the crap I collect.

I live in between Phila and NY. Can someone explain to me why I can't get Phila local channels through Directv, only NY local channels? I would think, being that it's beamed through a satellite, I should be able to receive local channels in Russia if I wanted to!!! Am I missing something here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter