Post your Character meals pics!

FairyDust2008

DIS Veteran
I would love to see some pics from the character dining offered at Disneyland. If you have any and would like to share, I would appreciate it. We are planning the final details of our upcoming trip. Thanks!

In my trip report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2088835 I have Goofy's Kitchen, Ariel's Grotto, Lilo-n-Stitch, Goofy's Kitchen again & then Minnie & Friends. Feel free to check them out.

Goofy's Kitchen:
Pg 10, post 138
Pg 13, post 193 & 194
Pg 16, post 232
Pg 21, post 308, 312, 313, & 314

Ariel's Grotto:
Pg 11, post 158
Pg 17, post 253 & 254

Lilo-n-Stitch:
Pg 12, post 166
Pg 19, post 276 & 278

Minnie & Friends:
Pg 26, post 389

Hope that helps!!!!

Hey- I edited this and took my pics down. They all had my kids in them and it's a sign of the times but I just didn't feel good putting my kid's pictures up and out on the net. Sorry to not be able to help...but here's the text I had in hope that that might help someome make a decision about which Char. Breakfast to do when at DLR.

Spidey

FROM ORIGINAL POST:

These are pics of my kids and my ex at Goofy's Kitchen this past August. We had a blast there but I am leaning towards the Minnie Breakfast for when he head back for my oldest daughter's bday this July. It's in the park and when we were at DL this past Sunday we got there early enough to see folks doing the Minnie breakfast (we'd never gotten there so early before) and there were characters there that my kids never get to see (Hook for one, Minnie, Godmother,etc)....but Goofy's was fantastic (good food, lots of options, and a fun rest before we hit the park). But from what I hear, Minnie's is great too but just with less food options.

And yes, I'm head over heels in love with Jasmine. Good lord she's stunning! :love:
Spidey

From a couple different trips.........all at Minnies. I have some pic's from Goofys, but they are on my computer at home and I'm at work.

Max fixing my sons hair on Mother day at Minnies last year
IMG_6397.jpg

a picture of Minnie with an astro blaster gun ( a couple of years ago)

minnie.jpg

me and the kids a couple years ago with Dale

familychip.jpg

Photos from 2007 and 2008 - please ignore that some of them are very dark, my room mate isn't very good at handling my camera. Please also ignore my sunburn on the Lilo & Stitch photos, that was at the very end of our trip. :laughing:

Lilo & Stitch 2007

100_1029_kl.jpg

100_1030_kl.jpg

Minnies 2008:

100_1288_kl.jpg

100_1291_kl.jpg

100_1292_kl.jpg

Ariel's Grotto 2008:

100_1318_kl.jpg

100_1321_kl.jpg

Chip & Dale Critter Breakfast 2008

100_1342_kl.jpg

Notice the "Hey Chipmunk, your arm is in my breakfast!" look? ;)

100_1343_kl.jpg

Terk was very eager as you can see.

Assorted Shots from Goofys:

100_1371_kl.jpg

100_1395_kl.jpg

100_1402_kl.jpg

100_1422_kl.jpg

100_1426_kl.jpg

I actually think it would be a great idea to have a whole Character Dining sticky photo thread where everyone could post their photos of all the different meals - including the new Celebration BBQ - because the character meal questions come up so often, and this would give everybody a place to go for reference, where all the character meal food photos, reviews and character meal pictures can be found in one place. As it is right now, there are some character meal photos in the Character photo thread, and some character meal food pictures in the Dining thread, but they are not easy to find and not consolidated in one place.

Anyway, here are some of my favorites from Goofy's through the years:

1993-SPRING-DISNEYLAND-GOOFYSKIT-2.jpg

GOOFYSKITCHENGOOFYMICHELLEGENIESHER.jpg

SherryandChip-GoofysKitchen-12-94.jpg

1993-DECEMBER-DISNEYLAND-GOOFYSK-1.jpg

1994-SUMMER-DISNEYLAND-GOOFYSKIT-1.jpg

1994-SUMMER-DISNEYLAND-GOOFYSKITCHE.jpg

SherryPluto-GoofysKitchen-12-94.jpg

GOOFYSKITCHENDEC1994-PLUTO-SHERRY-J.jpg

GOOFYSKITCHEN-DEC1994-SHAWN-MINNIE-.jpg

GOOFYSKITCHEN-DEC19942-TIGGER-MANDY.jpg

GOOFYSKITCHEN-DEC1994-MANDY-SHERRY-.jpg

1994-DECEMBER-DISNEYLAND-GOOFYSK-2.jpg

1994-DECEMBER-DISNEYLAND-GOOFYSK-7.jpg

1994-DECEMBER-DISNEYLAND-GOOFYSK-8.jpg

1994-DECEMBER-DISNEYLAND-GOOFYSK-9.jpg

1994-DECEMBER-DISNEYLAND-GOOFYSKITC.jpg

1995-LATESPRING-DISNEYLAND-GOOFYSKI.jpg

2000-NEWYEARSEVE-DISNEYLAND-GOOF-2.jpg

GOOFYSHERRY-GOOFYSKITCHEN-DECEMB-3.jpg

SHAWNBALOO-GOOFYSKITCHEN-DECEMBER20.jpg

002_24A.jpg

006_20A.jpg

016_7A-1.jpg

019_4A-1.jpg

020_3A-1.jpg

And a couple more from Goofy's, from December 1992 and from December 2008:

1992-DECEMBER-DISNEYLAND-GOOFYSK-1.jpg

1992-DECEMBER-DISNEYLAND-GOOFYSK-4.jpg

1992-DECEMBER-DISNEYLAND-GOOFYSK-6.jpg

023_0A.jpg

And one more hug from Goofy for the road in December 2008! I loooooooovvvvveeee me some Goofy!

022_1A-1.jpg

And from Storytellers/Critter Breakfast - in 2001 and 2007 (pardon me for looking so awful in the 2007 pictures; I was in a lot of pain and feeling terrible that day so didn't fix up my face or hair in any way)!!:

DISNEYLAND-NOVEMBER2001-MANDY-SH-3.jpg

HEATHERBROTHERBEAR-STORYTELLERSCAFE.jpg

shawnandrodentDale-Dec2007-Storytel.jpg

SHERRYBROTHERBEAR-STORYTELLERSCAFE-.jpg

SHAWNMYSTERYCHARACTER-STORYTELLERSC.jpg

SHAWNMEEKO-STORYTELLERSCAFE-GRANDCA.jpg

SHAWNHEATHERDALE-STORYTELLERSCAFE-G.jpg

SHAWNBROTHERBEAR-DECEMBER2007.jpg

RUSTICCHIPSHERRY-STORYTELLERSCAFE-G.jpg

Hey- I edited this and took my pics down. They all had my kids in them and it's a sign of the times but I just didn't feel good putting my kid's pictures up and out on the net. Sorry to not be able to help...but here's the text I had in hope that that might help someome make a decision about which Char. Breakfast to do when at DLR.

Spidey

FROM ORIGINAL POST:

These are pics of my kids and my ex at Goofy's Kitchen this past August. We had a blast there but I am leaning towards the Minnie Breakfast for when he head back for my oldest daughter's bday this July. It's in the park and when we were at DL this past Sunday we got there early enough to see folks doing the Minnie breakfast (we'd never gotten there so early before) and there were characters there that my kids never get to see (Hook for one, Minnie, Godmother,etc)....but Goofy's was fantastic (good food, lots of options, and a fun rest before we hit the park). But from what I hear, Minnie's is great too but just with less food options.

And yes, I'm head over heels in love with Jasmine. Good lord she's stunning! :love:
Spidey

I totally understand, that's why none of our pics will be posted either. I wanted to say that my DBF feels much the same as you, Jasmine is his very favorite Princess and he always has to have a picture with just him and her. lol

Anyone else have any photos from any of the character meals to share on this thread for OP to see? I really like the ones Vala posted from all of the meals! I think we don't see as many pictures from Storytellers or even from Lilo and Stitch, so it would be cool if we could get more of those.

I have several...but I can't remember how to post them??:confused3

Do you have a free Photobucket account? Start there. Upload your pictures (if you haven't done so already) to your Photobucket account. Then, look for the IMG code. This code is always located either underneath or to the right of each photo, and each photo has a separate IMG code. You will actually see a series of 4 codes under or next to every picture, but the IMG is the one you want and that is the last one - the 4th one down. Copy the entire code (Ctrl C) and don't leave any part of it out. Then open up your post here on this thread and paste (Ctrl V) the IMG code right in the post. Voila! Photos will appear! Try it!

I didn't start this thread, but as I stated earlier, I think it would be a great idea to have a separate thread devoted to nothing but character meal photos and reviews (including food pictures too), so I am anxious to see what pictures everybody else has!! The character meal questions come up every week on DIS, and it would be nice to sort of have the 'answers' and info all in one spot.

I agree Sherry!!! I have way too many to repost....I just keep sending them to my TR. :woohoo:

I think we don't see as many pictures from Storytellers or even from Lilo and Stitch, so it would be cool if we could get more of those.

I did find the remaining shots from those two meals I have, unfortunately it is not much.

We only saw three characters at Lilo & Stitch and Pluto was the last one:

100_1028_kl.jpg

Storytellers:

Kenai & Koda - I told you that room mate can't handle my camera. I got a new one that's supposedly "beginner proof", so we'll see how she handles that one this year.

100_1334_kl.jpg

Chip:
100_1335_kl.jpg

Meeko - ignore the look on my face, I had a little food accident before and barely had stopped coughing when Meeko showed up:

100_1339_kl.jpg

And Dale again:

100_1341_kl.jpg

I agree Sherry!!! I have way too many to repost....I just keep sending them to my TR. :woohoo:

Believe me, I know what you mean about the reposting. It took quite some doing to get all those Goofy's pictures I posted onto this thread. I had to go into my TR and then copy those pictures' codes, and then I went to Photobucket to grab the ones I hadn't posted in my TR (like from Storytellers) and then I whittled everything down to just a handful of what I had and posted them all here, hoping to inspire other people to post. And no one else is posting!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Some inspiration I am, eh??

I did find the remaining shots from those two meals I have, unfortunately it is not much.

We only saw three characters at Lilo & Stitch and Pluto was the last one:

100_1028_kl.jpg

Storytellers:

Kenai & Koda - I told you that room mate can't handle my camera. I got a new one that's supposedly "beginner proof", so we'll see how she handles that one this year.

100_1334_kl.jpg

Chip:
100_1335_kl.jpg

Meeko - ignore the look on my face, I had a little food accident before and barely had stopped coughing when Meeko showed up:

100_1339_kl.jpg

And Dale again:

100_1341_kl.jpg

Those are adorable! I have a feeling that between you, DizNee Luver and myself, we can keep this thread hopping with pictures.

I love that - beginner-proof camera! I have a feeling that when I hand my new camera over to my one friend who is not good with cameras (and I can barely work the darn thing myself), she will be very.....'beginner-ish.' It took her ages and ages to get good pictures with my old 35 mm point and shoot, and that was EASY.

Ignore the look on your face? You look adorable in all of your photos! I was really hesitant to post anything from Storytellers (you notice I look better in all of my Goofy's stuff than Storytellers) because I was having bad pain in my back and legs that day and my face and hair looked really bad because I just didn't care at that point - as long as I could move, I didn't care what my face or hair looked like!:lmao:

these are from goofy's kitchen great fun!!!
039.jpg

040.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

035.jpg

037.jpg

036.jpg

038.jpg

We have always had a blast!!! theses are fron 04/2008

Those are great, Reynmagsmom!!! So precious. I think your Aurora was different than the one we had in December, and maybe the Jasmine was different too! Anyway, I am glad to see that there are a lot of us Goofy's fans out there:cool1: But everyone with Minnie's, Lilo and Stitch, Storytellers and Ariel's pictures, please post too. I am sure we would all love to see them.

Awesome, DizNee Luver - I knew you would come through with some gems!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter