D5-110.jpg

D5-111.jpg

D5-112.jpg

D5-115.jpg

D5-116.jpg

D5-119.jpg

D5-124.jpg

D5-126.jpg

Those are great, Jade! It looks like those are from Goofy's, Minnie's and Ariel's, right? I like that Belle at Ariel's. She is a really pretty one.

Thank you Sherry.......

Here's our 2009 trip to Goofy's Kitchen:

eck199.jpg

eck204.jpg

eck200.jpg

eck195-1.jpg

eck203.jpg

eck206.jpg

eck211.jpg

eck217.jpg

eck221.jpg

eck223.jpg

that was from our dinner....next up will be our breakfast/brunch

Those are great, Reynmagsmom!!! So precious. I think your Aurora was different than the one we had in December, and maybe the Jasmine was different too! Anyway, I am glad to see that there are a lot of us Goofy's fans out there:cool1: But everyone with Minnie's, Lilo and Stitch, Storytellers and Ariel's pictures, please post too. I am sure we would all love to see them.

Thanks Sherry E the one of my son with jasmine is one of my favs he looks like like he is such a cool dude with his little smirk he was pretty happy with her thought she was very pretty. This is my 18 yr old with C.P., deaf and is mentally about 3 or 4ish!!!

Thanks Sherry E the one of my son with jasmine is one of my favs he looks like like he is such a cool dude with his little smirk he was pretty happy with her thought she was very pretty. This is my 18 yr old with C.P., deaf and is mentally about 3 or 4ish!!!

Bless his heart! Well, he looks very happy with Jasmine and with Goofy's in general. How wonderful it must be for you to see him having such a wonderful time.

I think if this thread can stay afloat and not drift into the murky depths of the archives, it will be a good resource for people to help them decide which character meal looks best for them. Because I know that looking at all those fabulous photos that DizNee Luver just posted, I definitely want to try Minnie and Friends and I am eager to get back to Goofy's!! Even Ariel's is looking better to me (thanks to Jade's photos) and I have little to no interest in Princesses!

Yeah I think we are going to try Minnie's this next trip also!!! We will do 2 breaky's this time as we have to do Goofy's also and I have heard great things about Minnies so we'll add that this time!! :)

We did Lilo and Stitch yesterday. I will post pics when they are all uploaded :)

The food was good, good variety, and the characters came around quite a bit or you could walk up to the photo spot anytime you wanted. The resturant was HOT though, very humid!

Wonderful, now I am craving Worms and Dirt from Goofy's. :rotfl:

I'm already going back and forth between reservations for our November trip.

We're there for almost two weeks and I hope to do every character meal at least once, with Goofy of course getting the honors of hosting breakfast and dinner for us. :love:

I made a deal with my friends: Celebration barbecue in exchange for another visit at Lilo and Stitch's. :cool1:

I thought I had everything figured out and then the convention we are in town for announced an evening event for the Sunday where we had planned for an early return to DLR and lunch at Goofy's. :scared1:

Great food pictures, too, Laurie! I am so hungry now. I just ate some peanut butter & apples for breakfast but I saw those big platters and displays of food at the character meals and I am starving!

Thanks for everyone's pics. We are doing Goofy's (dinner) this next trip in October and I'm hoping (based on pics like these) to lure the family to Lilo and Stitch breakfast next trip. I just love Stitch and it looks good for kids of many ages!

PHXscuba

Great food pictures, too, Laurie! I am so hungry now. I just ate some peanut butter & apples for breakfast but I saw those big platters and displays of food at the character meals and I am starving!

It does make you drool a bit!!!!! Good stuff! :rotfl:

wow max white rabbit ?/ were those in the last year?

wonder if we should try Minnie's again lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter