Post your Character meals pics!

I totally forgot about this thread! I posted photos from Minnie's back in March '09, but not from my 3 character meals in September '09. Maybe I'll do that tonight ;)

4285043795_66e4d50dbb.jpg

4285801704_e42ab1a40e.jpg

4285805172_03d163235f.jpg

4285812608_7cf08cd703.jpg

4285074215_95b48c879c.jpg

4285821426_1ca29a0d45.jpg

4285083661_279e7d6b37.jpg

4285996566_c92fa93de0.jpg

4285257679_3e2fe06181.jpg

Thank you so much for posting those pics! They are great! :thumbsup2

Love seeing the inside pics at AG. Now I am sure I made the right choice changing our WOC dinner package from WCT. I love the look of AG!

I'm so glad people are still finding this thread and posting on it. Originally, I wanted this thread to be my pet project - in terms of regularly bumping it and keeping it active - before I made the Halloween and Christmas threads my labors of love. I think the whole character meal subject is an important part of planning for DLR - lots of folks do the character meals and lots of folks have questions about them as well. I think it's really useful for people to be able to see exactly which characters are at which meals, and how the roster of characters may change over time, not to mention the food choices at any of these meals. But since this thread was moved over to the Community section, it has been largely forgotten.:sad1: We can't make sticky threads too liberally (or I would have stuck this one a long time ago), so it just kind of floats around in the Community section until someone remembers it and decides to post. Even when it's bumped, it's still kind of overlooked because it's not on the main forum. So we really need a lot of contributors to get this back in the main flow of things!

Anyway, great pictures, Jazz!

Don't you love pet projects, Sherry? I have a few of 'em. A.K.A. attempting to get the Aladdin PS & MTTMM threads into a semi-organized cohesive state, my OCD check in threads, and of course my baby (of course meaning the TR seeing as I don't do diapers)!!

Well, I do know I'll have more photos to add come the end of September. If only I could decide what I wanted to do.

Belle Ella -

Great pictures!

Was that the exact same Cinderella at both AG and Goofy's? I just assumed each restaurant would have it's "own," lol.

Belle Ella -

Great pictures!

Was that the exact same Cinderella at both AG and Goofy's? I just assumed each restaurant would have it's "own," lol.

Good eye! Indeed, it is the same Cinderella :goodvibes She even remembered us from the day before so we did a different Princess Pose than last time. I don't have photos of it, but it's the same Jasmine that my friend had seen in the parks the day before as well. So I figure they do a lot of rotating around.

Thanks for all the great photos. DD & I will be visiting in August to celebrate our birthdays (that's right we are almost birthday twins!) Do any of the meals do something special for b-days? After looking at all the pics I'm still undecided--Minnie's or Goofy's and Ariel's for lunch or do they still do breakfast? How does the food compare at Minnie's vs. Goofy's? Thanks :)

I just saw this thread and loved looking at all the great photos. Here are some older ones from our trip last October 2009 at Minnie's. This was the ONLY place my DS (who was almost 2 at the time) would interact with any of the characters. Every other time we tried he got upset/scared.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Giving this a bump. We saw 11 characters at Minnie's and the standard princesses at Ariel's. I'll post pics in the next day or so :)

This needs a serious bump - it wandered all the way to Page 4 of the Community section!!:scared1:

I would LOVE to see MORE photos from recently! :) :) :)
I'm pretty sure we're going to do Ariel's Grotto, but also considering one other that would be better for my ds who will just have turned 2. What's the difference really between Goofy's & Minnie's? Thanks! :)

Bum.. this thread has made me excited to go--- I am a WDW vet but there are characters at DL that aren't at WDW (like Max) or hard to find... I definitely want to do Ariel's to get my princess fix. My usual traveling buddy is DS (pre teen) for not too into the princesses but this time it will be my 17 yr old DD>
Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter