Post Your Rescheduled/Relocated Resort Date Here

I would not expect it today simply bc ADR booking opened today for resort guests and it has to be called in.

Does it seem like we have not heard anymore of people being moved/rescheduled up to July 11th checkouts or is it just me. We have trip CBR 7/5-7/14 and no email from Disney.
We have CBR 73-7/5 We got an email a couple Saturday's ago and confirmed we would still be coming, and they said we would be contacted soon...we haven't been contacted yet though :)

We have CBR 73-7/5 We got an email a couple Saturday's ago and confirmed we would still be coming, and they said we would be contacted soon...we haven't been contacted yet though :)

Interesting. Did they move you to another resort for those dates that you are keeping? Did they tell you CBR would be closed?

Interesting. Did they move you to another resort for those dates that you are keeping? Did they tell you CBR would be closed?
Sounds like they haven't called to be switched and are waiting in Disney to call them.
That's a little risky imo, considering how haphazard they've been. Cutting it a little close.

We still have CBR showing with the option to start check in LOL The email stated that our resort may be closed and they would contact us. I'm sure If I called they would move us but I'm just waiting it out...for now! :D

I called and waited on hold over 2 hours. My trip is July 7-14. I was able to make dining reservations from July 7-10. Mind you, the dining options are limited since not all restaurants are opening in the first phase.

You guys are making me nervous! Maybe I'll chat today to see what they suggest! I just got off the phone from extending my passes!

So now I'm hearing POP will be open bc their CM were among the ones called back to start either on 6/28 or 7/5..

So now I'm hearing POP will be open bc their CM were among the ones called back to start either on 6/28 or 7/5..
Not their housekeeping staff. That doesn’t mean that they won’t be called back in a subsequent recall. But it does seem odd that they were not included.

Not their housekeeping staff. That doesn’t mean that they won’t be called back in a subsequent recall. But it does seem odd that they were not included.
That is odd I cant imagine they arent opening if they called in the gift shop, food court and pool bar staff.. maybe they will send house keeping from another resort?

That is odd I cant imagine they arent opening if they called in the gift shop, food court and pool bar staff.. maybe they will send house keeping from another resort?

They are recalling staff that is currently assigned to POP. It doesn’t mean they will actually be working at POP. They could be assigned elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter