Prayers for a friend-UPDATE bottom of page

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
My friend lives here in Italy with me and she has been trying for two days, unsuccessfully to reach her mother in the states. Her mother lives in an area that was hit by the tornado's and my friend is freaking out. She has tried her mother at her house, on her cell and she has even tried some of her neighbors, but she isn't reaching anyone. If you could spare some prayers for her I would really appreciate it.

Your friend and her mother are in my prayers. I am sure her mother is safe and that there are just communication problems due to the tornado wiping out telephone poles. Please let us know if your friend hears from her mother soon. You're a good friend, Debbi!

I will keep your friend and her mother in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if she is able to contact her.

Keeping your friend and her mother in my prayers. Hopefully she will turn up ok and like another poster said, maybe it's just a communication problem with all the lines that have gone down in the storms.

((HUGS))

I know your friend must be very upset right now, but do remind her that communication lines were probably all destroyed. No news is good news so if she hasn't heard anything yet, all (hopefully) is okay.

I hope she hears from her soon, and it was just she could not get a phone line out :( MY thoughts and prayers are with her mom, and her. {{{HUGS}}}

{{{HUGS}}}

If you will PM with your friend's name and the phone number for her Mom, I will try to reach the Mom for her from here in the states if you want me to.

Thank you so much for your concern. As it turns out my friends mom is okay and the problem was downed phone and computer lines. I could feel my friends panic because I have felt it myself, it is hard being so far away from home in a crisis. After two days my friend was really upset and thankfully she reached a neighbor two miles away who confirmed they were fine, their house was fine and that it was just the lines.

Carol, thank you ever so much for your offer to call that was so very, very kind of you. Also thanks to those who have PM'd me with the same offer, all of your kindness is amazing and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter