Prayers for Norm and Shirley, please

We are praying for a speedy recovery for Norm. Keep up your strength as well. Shirley.

Prayers and pixie dust are coming from Maryland

Just wanted to add my prayers, hugs, and wishes for pixie dust for both Shirley and Norm. I hope Norm recuperates fully and speedily.

Good morning all,
I wanted to take this time to sincerely thank everyone for all the pixie prayers for my love Norm - he really had been struggling, but finally seems to be on the road to recovery - Prayers and wonderful friends always seem to make the road back a piece of cake -
Andy, Hazel, Vi everybody stopped by the shop yesterday - I was glad they were able to come by and check in - Andy seemed strange without his glasses BTW Andy did Lenscrafter get you set up ok? Sorry I couldn't tag along, but you knew the situation first hand.
Vi - let me know when you do move down here and we will get together and I am here if you need any help.
May this holiday be an extra special one for everyone.
God bless each and all super good.
With love always
Shirley

Originally posted by snelsonbrown
Good morning all,
I wanted to take this time to sincerely thank everyone for all the pixie prayers for my love Norm - he really had been struggling, but finally seems to be on the road to recovery - Prayers and wonderful friends always seem to make the road back a piece of cake -
Andy, Hazel, Vi everybody stopped by the shop yesterday - I was glad they were able to come by and check in - Andy seemed strange without his glasses BTW Andy did Lenscrafter get you set up ok? Sorry I couldn't tag along, but you knew the situation first hand.
Vi - let me know when you do move down here and we will get together and I am here if you need any help.
May this holiday be an extra special one for everyone.
God bless each and all super good.
With love always
Shirley

Hi Shirley,

It was good seeing you again Saturday morning and meeting your sister as well.

We were just about to pull into the Merritt Island Square Mall (10:45am) when I remembered that Lynn (Moosysmom) was suppose to meet us at Dixie Crossroads around 11am for an early lunch. I told my mom, not to worry about getting to Lenscrafters and to head straight to Dixie Crossroads, we arrived at D.C. around 11:15am, and Lynn was waiting for us. It was funny, we walked in, and Lynn was wearing the same DCL t-shirt, that my DW and I had on, what a hoot!!!

We never did make it to Lenscrafters, but when we arrived home here in NJ, I did find an old pair of glasses, it took a little getting used to, these glasses DO NOT have bi-focals, what a difference.

Did you hear about my adventure into the ladies bathroom at the MCO Airport??? Talk about being embarrassed!!!

How is Norm feeling today, I know he was hoping to get home soon, but, he needs that recovery time!!!

I was out of touch for the weekend (at WDW) but Shirley and Norm have not been out of my thoughts or prayers. I have been looking all over for an update and finally found this one. I hope all is going well for the both of them.

Our prayers go out to you. May both of you be in the best of health and enjoy eachothers love for a very long time.

Take care.

Shirley - prayers going up for you and Norm. I hope he is feeling better soon. Thank you for all the time you spend in helping us all as we head into your neck of the woods for our vacations...so on top of the prayers and PD, if we can help you in any way shape or form, please ask! Jo

I wish a speedy recovery for Norm and a lot of courage for Shirley. My prayers are with you from Canada.

SHIRLEY&NORM,
SORRY TO HEAR YOU ARE UNDER THE WEATHER, BUT HOPE THE SKIES ARE CLEARING FOR YOU AND THE SUN IS BEGINNING TO SHINE. REMEMBER TO LOOK TO THE SON FOR HIS PEACE AND LOVE AND KNOW THAT MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU BOTH, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF MEETING YOU BOTH, HOPE TO SOMEDAY WHEN WE ARE ABLE TO CRUISE AGAIN! YOU BOTH SOUND LIKE REALLY CARING FOLKS FROM THE LOVE THAT HAS BEEN EXPRESSED TO YOU ON THESE BOARDS. GOD BLESS!!

BRENDA (MOWANDA)

Originally posted by mowanda
SHIRLEY&NORM,
SORRY TO HEAR YOU ARE UNDER THE WEATHER, BUT HOPE THE SKIES ARE CLEARING FOR YOU AND THE SUN IS BEGINNING TO SHINE. REMEMBER TO LOOK TO THE SON FOR HIS PEACE AND LOVE AND KNOW THAT MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU BOTH, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF MEETING YOU BOTH, HOPE TO SOMEDAY WHEN WE ARE ABLE TO CRUISE AGAIN! YOU BOTH SOUND LIKE REALLY CARING FOLKS FROM THE LOVE THAT HAS BEEN EXPRESSED TO YOU ON THESE BOARDS. GOD BLESS!!

BRENDA (MOWANDA)

Brenda,

I think you will have to change your countdown clock, looks like the BIG 50 BIRTHDAY CRUISE will be taking place either 8-20-05 or 8-27-05.

Shirley,

Keeping you and Norm in my thoughts and prayers. Hope Norm is feeling better every day.

Nancy

You are both in our prayers. You are like family to all of us.

Maryann

Shirely I had the opportunity to meet you & Norm right before our 8-23 cruise and I thought you were both so friendly and kind...even when I knocked over your cup! Just wanted to add my best wishes for Norm! Take care!

p.s. Your key lime pie was delicious!

Diane

Originally posted by allshookup
Shirely I had the opportunity to meet you & Norm right before our 8-23 cruise and I thought you were both so friendly and kind...even when I knocked over your cup! Just wanted to add my best wishes for Norm! Take care!

p.s. Your key lime pie was delicious!

Diane

Yea, now I guess we can see why Diane's user name is "allshookup" as she goes around knocking over other people's drinks, LOL!!!

Hi Diane, how's that hubby of yours???

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Yea, now I guess we can see why Diane's user name is "allshookup" as she goes around knocking over other people's drinks, LOL!!!

Hi Diane, how's that hubby of yours???

Ha Ha Andy!!! Yes my user name suits me very well thank you very much! LOL

Mike is back to working day and night. I don't think I've seen him since the cruise! I wanna go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter