Prayers for Norm and Shirley, please

Not sure if I got that link right. It's the "Key West Trolley or Train?" thread.

But, I don't need to. My family and I will keep them in our prayers. Thank you for letting everyone know.

Ursula

Maureen, I just read that thread. That Shirley is just so kind. Here, Norm is in the hospital and she takes the time to post the information she has for everyone. That's a genorousity of spirit that can't be faked. God bless her!

Ursula

Maureen, I just read that thread. That Shirley is just so kind. Here, Norm is in the hospital and she takes the time to post the information she has for everyone. That's a genorousity of spirit that can't be faked. God bless her!

That was my immediate reaction, too! For those who have not yet had the good fortune of meeting or speaking with Shirley, she is simply the kindest, most giving, and good-hearted person you could hope to encounter.

Get well soon, Norm!

The link looks like it has an extra / in it, maybe you can take it out.

Anyway, yes, it's just like Shirley to help someone and mention only in passing that SHE is having problems. Thanks for bringing that to everyone's attention. I know I would've missed it if you hadn't. Sending lots of good wishes to Shirley and Norm and hope he has a speedy recovery (and that whatever it is is as minor as can be in the first place).

Lisa

I fixed the link. Sorry about the error. I wasn't quite awake yet!;)

Dear Shirley and Norm ~

Our thoughts and prayers are with you both.
Pls. let us know if we can do anything to help.
Hope Norm feels better soon. God Bless ^i^

Prayers and pixie dust for a speedy recovery for Norm. Shirley you are both inour thoughts and prayers.Please keep us updated,

My prayers, Shirley and Norm for a speedy recovery! Take care!

OH, I'm so sorry to hear this...hope Norm is feeling better and home soon. {{{HUGS}}} to Shirley and Norm!

Wishing Norm a speedy recovery
(HUGS) to both Norm and Shirley
Feel better soon!

We are all keeping you in our prayers. Speedy recovery Norm.

I most certainly will keep them in my thoughts and prayers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter