Pressed Penny Machines.... moved???

Maddie2

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they rotate the Pressed Penny/Quarter/Coin machines around to different locations? We were there in 2004 and 2007 and my son collected bunches, so now I am trying to find a master list to check off what we already have before our next trip.

I am hoping that the machines STAY put in one place, which would greatly help us in this quest for only new designs to add to his already-plentiful collection. :goodvibes

I don't know but that is a very good question indeed!

Have you seen those cute little pressed coin books they sell in the gift shops? :thumbsup2 I got my in Pirates of the Caribbean gift shop on day two of our vaction (that was 2005) and the cashier at POTC was telling me how the books were new & how nice they look when they look filled up. I have like two rolls filled they are fantastic. And you don't lose your prized Disney coins.

A few trips ago I read on this site to save the small round M&M holders to store quarters for the penny machines. We had filled a few holders and gave them to my son w/ the penny book and he had fun filling it. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter