Priceline Express Deals

Can anyone best guess the 4 star bonnet creek property that is on PL for Jan15-18th for $312 per night?
When I was looking on my phone app, in the amenities list it also stated beach area.

Can anyone best guess the 4 star bonnet creek property that is on PL for Jan15-18th for $312 per night?
When I was looking on my phone app, in the amenities list it also stated beach area.
The only 2 resorts that are 4* and 8-guest rated plus have reviews numbering in the 50s are Beach Club (57) and Contemporary.
I can't say 100% of course, as they've been monkeying with the amenities on Express Deal listings lately, but my pretty strong guess is Beach Club.

The only 2 resorts that are 4* and 8-guest rated plus have reviews numbering in the 50s are Beach Club (57) and Contemporary.
I can't say 100% of course, as they've been monkeying with the amenities on Express Deal listings lately, but my pretty strong guess is Beach Club.
I am pretty sure it would be the beach club also. I also see a rate very close to PLE rate as an AP holder for Beach Club.

For those who snagged one of those Express deals are you then able to book tickets and dining via the wdw website and link them all together?

Yes to tickets and making dining reservations/fastpasses. But you cannot add a dining plan to a wholesale booking.

I am pretty sure it would be the beach club also. I also see a rate very close to PLE rate as an AP holder for Beach Club.
I've been updating my spreadsheet I use to keep track of amenities etc, so for fun just used this trick to really figure it out:

If you are unsure exactly what resort a PE deal is for, Book a REFUNDABLE deal in the future for the resort you suspect it is.
Then, *while still logged in* go look at the Express deal - it often tells you "Hint: You've booked here before".
I just booked a Beach Club deal (have never stayed there), then looked at the deal above and I got the hint, so the deal pretty much has to be BC. :)

I've been updating my spreadsheet I use to keep track of amenities etc, so for fun just used this trick to really figure it out:

If you are unsure exactly what resort a PE deal is for, Book a REFUNDABLE deal in the future for the resort you suspect it is.
Then, *while still logged in* go look at the Express deal - it often tells you "Hint: You've booked here before".
I just booked a Beach Club deal (have never stayed there), then looked at the deal above and I got the hint, so the deal pretty much has to be BC. :)

View attachment 461959
Don't the refundable deals still charge you at booking though? I love finding ways to unmask the express deals, but no way I'm tying up actual money to do it LOL

This is another great tip JJTNY, thanks!! :).

Don't the refundable deals still charge you at booking though? I love finding ways to unmask the express deals, but no way I'm tying up actual money to do it LOL
They do. And it may or may tie up $$ depending on how long it takes to refund.

This isn't exactly the same thing since I haven't actually been charged, but I wanted to throw it out there in case someone else also experiences this when trying to book on PL.

We're staying at Coronado in a few weeks booked directly with Disney/military discount. I found a cheaper refundable rate for about $50 less on PL the other day. After plugging in CC information, got to the end and it tells me the room was gone. I checked my CC and it showed the charge and an immediate reversal. So I go back on to see what else I could find and CSR was still listed for my dates. So I tried again...LOL

The same thing happened, but this time it didn't reverse. I called PL within the hour and the weird thing was the AI voice that answers recognized I had a reservation for the date I thought I'd bought. However, I never received a confirmation email and my PL account lists "no upcoming trips". A customer service representative confirmed I had no upcoming reservations, said there was no inventory for CSR on my dates, and assured me the charge had been reversed. She said when it gets credited depends upon the CC company.

Long story short, that was 2 days ago and I still have that $$ pending on my card...but it hasn't actually been charged.
This has never happened to me before on any 3rd party site and I've booked many refundable deals over the years, so weird!

It just shows up as a charge on your card - but I cancelled 5 minutes later after I confirmed the resort with the hint.
Might hang out there as pending for a day or so, but no actual outlay of money since it will be gone by the time the payment is due for this month. :)

It just shows up as a charge on your card - but I cancelled 5 minutes later after I confirmed the resort with the hint.
Might hang out there as pending for a day or so, but no actual outlay of money since it will be gone by the time the payment is due for this month. :)
Excellent! I didn't realize this (in the past, I probably haven't canceled early enough). Thanks so much for this! :)

I could see how that works on a regular credit card....unfortunately we do everything on a debit card so it's not a game I can play along with :/

I booked the swan with PLE for my late Feb trip. When I try to add the conf number to MDE, I get the message of up to 72 hours before it will link, for me now it has been 4 days, how long does it usually take before I can link a swan reservation from Priceline?

I booked the swan with PLE for my late Feb trip. When I try to add the conf number to MDE, I get the message of up to 72 hours before it will link, for me now it has been 4 days, how long does it usually take before I can link a swan reservation from Priceline?

It can vary by resort. When we booked at the Wyndham LBV, it took a couple of days for the Wyndam system's information to upload into Disney's system.

With the holiday yesterday, things might be delayed. You should be able to call the Swan/Marriott and make sure you have the number DISNEY needs for their system (my Wyndham reservation number was different from the one Disney needed for MDE), and they can tell you how long it usually takes to be visible in disney's system.

It can vary by resort. When we booked at the Wyndham LBV, it took a couple of days for the Wyndam system's information to upload into Disney's system.

With the holiday yesterday, things might be delayed. You should be able to call the Swan/Marriott and make sure you have the number DISNEY needs for their system (my Wyndham reservation number was different from the one Disney needed for MDE), and they can tell you how long it usually takes to be visible in disney's system.
I will give it another day and hopefully it will be there. Thanks.

PLE is showing me that a room in Mid-February 2020 is Coronado Springs. It indicates "Standard" room. Does anyone know with confidence this would surely be a 2 queen bed room? As we know BB suggests only showing double occupancy but in fact it would be myself, my wife and daughter....so i need that second queen.

I keep getting a glitch when I try and book something that says “sorry this hotel is no longer available.” It doesn’t matter what express deal I click on, I get that message. Lol

I was recording some deals and the "no longer available" started happening on everything after the beginning of March. This has happened in the past and over the next several days they came and left in bunches, so I'd keep an eye out just in case!

I'm seeing a lot of Disney resorts on Priceline Express for 2-10 to 2-13, but I don't know if the deals are all that great. I see CBR for the same price as the Gift of Magic offer on the Disney website. Would these be pirate rooms that they are trying to sell? All Star Sports and Music are showing up at $71/night and opaque listings are $74/night.

I will add the you’ll likely yield better results calling the hotel directly rather than going through Marriott.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter