Priceline Express Deals

I am the most indecisive person ever when it comes to hotels. I am seeing what I think is beach club for Jan 16-18 on PLE for 298. I have 3 nights booked at pop century jan 15-18. I am considering cancelling Jan 16 - 18th at Pop and taking the PLE for what I think is beach club. The nightly rate on Pop for Jan 15 is really cheap which is why I want to keep that one. How much trouble is it to cancel 2 nights off a 3 night reservation and then add in 2 nights from priceline?

Is it normal for Dolphin to show up on hotwire and not PL express deals? I see what I think is Dolphin in April (4*, $34 resort fee, room type is Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds, No View) It's $193/ night before taxes and fees which is a lot cheaper than any other prices I've seen for our dates. Does this sound like Dolphin, or could it be something else in the area?

I am the most indecisive person ever when it comes to hotels. I am seeing what I think is beach club for Jan 16-18 on PLE for 298. I have 3 nights booked at pop century jan 15-18. I am considering cancelling Jan 16 - 18th at Pop and taking the PLE for what I think is beach club. The nightly rate on Pop for Jan 15 is really cheap which is why I want to keep that one. How much trouble is it to cancel 2 nights off a 3 night reservation and then add in 2 nights from priceline?

Modifying your Pop reservation should be easy online. I'd just wait to modify until you have your PL reservation loaded into MDE so you can hopefully avoid any of those pesky FP or ADR notifications due to temporarily not having a hotel reservation.

That's a great find :) Good luck!

there was so much availability for my dates on PL and now basically nothing... wth

at least I have POFQ for a bounceback

Modifying your Pop reservation should be easy online. I'd just wait to modify until you have your PL reservation loaded into MDE so you can hopefully avoid any of those pesky FP or ADR notifications due to temporarily not having a hotel reservation.

That's a great find :) Good luck!
Is it worth staying at the beach club vs pop century? Looks like it would add about $300 to my bill for 2 nights. If I did the swan from hotwire, looks like it would add $300 to my bill for all 3 nights. Hmm, or just keep pop and then spend $200 on MK afterhours.

Is it worth staying at the beach club vs pop century? Looks like it would add about $300 to my bill for 2 nights. If I did the swan from hotwire, looks like it would add $300 to my bill for all 3 nights. Hmm, or just keep pop and then spend $200 on MK afterhours.
So I will say that I love BC! However, the big draws of BC for me are location (can walk to Epcot and HS) and the pool. There’s a very big chance in January you won’t really be able to take advantage of the pool. So in this case I’d most likely do Pop. But I guess it depends on your party and your plans...
Either way you’re going to have a blast!

So I will say that I love BC! However, the big draws of BC for me are location (can walk to Epcot and HS) and the pool. There’s a very big chance in January you won’t really be able to take advantage of the pool. So in this case I’d most likely do Pop. But I guess it depends on your party and your plans...
I agree with all of that... YC/BC/BW are my jam, but it is January....do pop plus DAH!

I would love to stay there. I am pretty sure though that our room will generally be for sleeping only especially since we only have 3 nights. so I am not sure how worth it the extra $300 would be.

I've used Hotel Canary many times but haven't for at least a few months. When I'm checking now I get "looking for hotels..wait a few seconds" but it never does anything besides that. No results appear, even after a minute. I've uninstalled, installed and rebooted.
What am I missing?
Thank you

I've used Hotel Canary many times but haven't for at least a few months. When I'm checking now I get "looking for hotels..wait a few seconds" but it never does anything besides that. No results appear, even after a minute. I've uninstalled, installed and rebooted.
What am I missing?
Thank you
It appears the app is no longer working for everyone and hasn’t for a couple of weeks. A total bummer!

I booked the swan with PLE for my late Feb trip. When I try to add the conf number to MDE, I get the message of up to 72 hours before it will link, for me now it has been 4 days, how long does it usually take before I can link a swan reservation from Priceline?

did you finally get it to link or did you have to call? My new ressies are saying 72 hours also.

Also getting the message that the “deal is sold out” on every single PLE deal. Frustrating!
I saw that too. Standard rooms aren't available either. I saw on another thread that there is talk of room discounts being released in the next couple days.
Hopefully this is the cause.

did you finally get it to link or did you have to call? My new ressies are saying 72 hours also.
I had to call today. They were nice enough on the phone. They gave me numbers completely different than the priceline conf number from the email. So I am guessing if you don't call then it will never link.

I had to call today. They were nice enough on the phone. They gave me numbers completely different than the priceline conf number from the email. So I am guessing if you don't call then it will never link.

Did you get an email with a "Hotel confirmation number", or were you trying to put in the Priceline confirmation number? With some hotels the "Hotel" number is the one that works to link in MDE, I do remember that with Wyndham they had to give me a separate "Disney" confirmation number but with another PLE booking at All star Music I was able to use the "Hotel" confirmation number from the email.

Did you get an email with a "Hotel confirmation number", or were you trying to put in the Priceline confirmation number? With some hotels the "Hotel" number is the one that works to link in MDE, I do remember that with Wyndham they had to give me a separate "Disney" confirmation number but with another PLE booking at All star Music I was able to use the "Hotel" confirmation number from the email.
I only got emails from PL after making the reservation. The confirmation # didn't work, the conf number in the email started with a 2. The number from calling the hotel directly started with an 8. Your best bet is to call them.

I only got emails from PL after making the reservation. The confirmation # didn't work, the conf number in the email started with a 2. The number from calling the hotel directly started with an 8. Your best bet is to call them.

Hmmm, when I got my emails there was a priceline confirmation number, but then a little further down in the email was a separate hotel confirmation (that's the one that worked in MDE). They may have changed what they send out since then though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter