Priceline Express Deals

Sep 21. So far I've seen AOA for $200+ and POR occasionally for $220ish. On PL I see the Swan for about $170 ($230 once you add everything in). LMK if you see something better!

I don't see anything, Wait it out. you never know what will pop back up.

I did not read the entire thread, but is there a "cheatsheet" that has the PL description of just the Disney resorts?

Thank you for the update. Please let us know what ends up happening. I am looking more at Hotwire because of it since I have 3 adults.

I think I lucked out because she adjusted it somehow, otherwise it would have been $15 a night for the older kid. It would definitely be something to add in just in case to see if the deal is still worth it. It would have been for us based on what else was available. Good luck!

I just got another 10 percent coupon today. Let me know if anyone can use it.

So got the email this morning and says a 48 hour sale but says it expires tonight at midnight so if anyone wants it we have to act today I guess.

I just found the priceline threads and will be reading through them tomorrow. Is there a general time frame as to when you might see Disney rooms show up on Priceline, for example, 2-3 weeks before arrival? I'm looking for October 10-18 and am not sure where I want to stay. My last trip to POP wasn't great, but the priceline option is making me reconsider staying onsite again.

We need to fill in 2 more days in April, 7-9. Hotwire shows in Bonnet Creek area what looks like all 3 All Stars (3/5 on TA, 3 Star, airport shuttle) and a 4 Star (4.5/5, airport shuttle) but prices are not great. I have a $500+ Hotwire credit so am tempted. Trying to guess what that 4 Star might be.

4 Star (4.5/5, airport shuttle) but prices are not great. I have a $500+ Hotwire credit so am tempted. Trying to guess what that 4 Star might be.

If it's the 4-star New to Hotwire, 85% recommended - 5 reviews for $486 a night it is probably Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Been looking at PL on and off all week and see nothing Disney related for October. Maybe split the week and do half week here and half week there kind of thing?

Been looking at PL on and off all week and see nothing Disney related for October. Maybe split the week and do half week here and half week there kind of thing?
We need to fill in 2 more days in April, 7-9. Hotwire shows in Bonnet Creek area what looks like all 3 All Stars (3/5 on TA, 3 Star, airport shuttle) and a 4 Star (4.5/5, airport shuttle) but prices are not great. I have a $500+ Hotwire credit so am tempted. Trying to guess what that 4 Star might be.
I just found the priceline threads and will be reading through them tomorrow. Is there a general time frame as to when you might see Disney rooms show up on Priceline, for example, 2-3 weeks before arrival? I'm looking for October 10-18 and am not sure where I want to stay. My last trip to POP wasn't great, but the priceline option is making me reconsider staying onsite again.
Most deals will be within a few weeks of your stay or even closer. You probably won't see a good HotRate price more than a month out. October is also a very popular time of year - you're more likely to see the deals when they have rooms they're trying to fill last minute, not during peak season.

I need some advice about an Express Deal listing. By description, it looks like the Swan but it lists twin beds as a bed choice which is throwing me off. Any thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter