Priceline Express Deals

Looking for some last second help! Does anyone see any Express Deals on property that are good for today?

Thanks for any help!

Only opaque listing on Priceline is Swan for $104 (not including the resort fee).
Have fun!

MarBee ~ I'm looking for the Swan for today now, and afraid to select the wrong option. Do you see it listed for today? What should I be looking for?

Thanks again. :)

MarBee ~ I'm looking for the Swan for today now, and afraid to select the wrong option. Do you see it listed for today? What should I be looking for?

Thanks again. :)
The Swan is 4.5* 8.5 492 reviews $180 for tonight. Right now if you pull up Lake Buena Vista, Bonnet Creek area you can see an opaque listing for a 4+ 8+ 400+ for $129 from $180 😉

I've been looking for any January weekends (fri,sat,sun, or mon) and haven't found any yet

I'm fairly certain I see Pop (~$90), Coronado(~$100), and Yacht Club(~$250) on Hotwire Hot Deals for 1/15-1/17, 1/22-1/24, and 1/29-1/31. See attached image for help finding these. Also use promo code NEWYEAR21 for an extra 6% off at check out.

Last edited:
When should the deals be up for the end of February?

And do Disney resorts charge a resort fee?

When should the deals be up for the end of February?

And do Disney resorts charge a resort fee?
Just keep checking. It is not expected that hotel bookings will pick up for awhile, so there very well could be some excess inventory that is picked up by Priceline and Hotwire.

Disney-owned resorts do not charge a resort fee, only a parking fee at the resorts, for those guests with vehicles.

Wondering what everyone thinks this hotel is? Is it YC?

Description:
4 star "New To Hotwire Hotel"
Free Internet
Free Parking
Airport Shuttle
Pet Friendly
Pools
Beachfront Hotel
Resort
Smoke-Free Rooms

.7 miles to Epcot
1 mile to HS
.4 miles to Boardwalk
2.2 miles to AK
2.5 miles to Springs

https://www.hotwire.com/hotels/details/MzEwMzg5MTA5Mzk6MzE2ODE5NTA4NDEwNw--?vt.GHD20=1
It wouldn’t let me click the link for some reason but based off of that description, it seems like it. What are your dates and the price?

It wouldn’t let me click the link for some reason but based off of that description, it seems like it. What are your dates and the price?

Jan 27-31

Price is $239/night, discounted from $412/night. Seems to line up to me. There aren't any non-disney hotels in that area other than S&D right?

Jan 27-31

Price is $239/night, discounted from $412/night. Seems to line up to me. There aren't any non-disney hotels in that area other than S&D right?
There are other non-Disney hotels in the Bonnet Creek Area, including the Waldorf Astoria, Four Seasons, JW Marriott, Hilton Bonnet Creek, and the Wyndham Bonnet Creek.

Your prior post didn't indicate the rating. I did a search for your dates and found a 4-star new-to-Hotwire available for $245, marked down from $412,that has a 4.5 rating. I didn't see anything for $239, so I suspect we're looking at the same hotel. JJTNY's Hotwire Resort Matcher shows four hotels in Bonnet Creek that are 4-star with 4.5 ratings: AK Villas (Kidani), Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Inn, and Yacht club. The Boardwalk Inn is still closed. Of the other three, it's more likely the Yacht Club than the other two, based on its showing up as an opaque booking more often lately. I consider the Yacht Club to be a good bet, but not a slam dunk.

If you book it, please let us know what you get.

Edit to add: I just looked again. It says 673 ratings. Yep, that's the Yacht Club.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter