Priceline success!!!

lolatuck

Mouseketeer
Oh my heck! I just got my bid from SLC to MCO for Aug. 14 returning Aug. 21 for $125+ $50 bonus. I was just trying a low amount to see if I could get it with the bonus $. I didn't really think I'd get it, but I did!!! I knew that our flight could be for just about any time, so I added an extra day to our trip when I bid so that I'd have a little bit of leeway time-wise, and it's a good thing because our flight won't arrive until 11:10pm. So I'm glad I added that extra day, so that we won't have our fun time cut short.

Here's the flight info:

Depart-
Delta Airlines flight #2068
leaves SLC at 4:50pm, arrives MCO at 11:10pm

Return-
Delta Airlines flight #229
leaves MCO at 6:24pm, arrives SLC at 8:55pm

No stops or layovers either flight.

Cost per ticket: $125
times 4 tickets with fees, taxes, etc.
Grand total charged to my card= $569.80!!!

I had actually budgeted $1200 for airfare, so think of all the extra $ I'll have to spend at WDW!!

I am so excited, that I just had to share my joy!

My only concern is with the strikes going on. Do you think this will still be a problem in August?

<font size=5><font color=red><marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">Only 141 Days till we're in WDW!!!</marquee></font></font>

That sounds like a great deal! Congratulations!! Now you can try for a $10 room for the first night :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter