Princess Breakfast Experience!

remyvisitsDLR

Earning My Ears
We did the Princess Breakfast on the 30th to start our vacation. I will say that the price tag is very hefty, especially for a larger group, so ymmv on this one, but to us it was something new and was very enjoyable! The food was delicious, by far the best fries and best buffet food I’ve eaten at the Disneyland Resort! Don’t know if anyone is wondering this lol, but while we were there we saw Tiana, Ariel, Raya, Aurora, Rapunzel, Pocahontas, Belle, and Jasmine. It was nice for the littles to get to meet the princesses with
shorter lines and get a bit of a more personal experience with them. We also were not rushed since we ate a bit later, which was pretty nice as well. It was a wonderful experience that we can see ourselves doing again, but perhaps in a few years considering that price tag :laughing:.

I am glad you had a good time. We always found character meals worth it when we traveled with kids. Some of my favorite character memories are at character meals. You got to meet a lot of princesses, that is awesome.

so glad you had a good time.
I did a review last year and really did not enjoy this experience and it was the one thing that was supposed to be the highlight of our trip.

Glad you had a good time. We are looking to try to do this as well
In September. Hoping to get someone’s cancellation lol. I’m so excited you saw Raya !

so glad you had a good time.
I did a review last year and really did not enjoy this experience and it was the one thing that was supposed to be the highlight of our trip.
So sorry to hear that! Hopefully they had improved on it since your experience.

Glad you had a good time. We are looking to try to do this as well
In September. Hoping to get someone’s cancellation lol. I’m so excited you saw Raya !
There were a lot of cancellations that I saw, but I was able to accommodate our larger party due to the many people cancelling right before the 11:59 deadline for reservations, so that could work out for you too if you aren’t able to find a reservation! The only downside though is that you won’t be able to guarantee a specific time

So sorry to hear that! Hopefully they had improved on it since your experience.
I do hope so, to their credit I put in a complaint and after I got home someone from guest services did call and ask for my comments, which I appreciated.
the entire event wasn't as described, which was the most annoying part. If I'm forking out almost $1000 for a meal then it needs to be as advertised and it wasn't.

Are the Princesses coming to the tables? Because when I went they were not you had to keep getting up and lining up to see them outside which was my main gripe.

Are the Princesses coming to the tables?
No, princesses meet outside.
While this is not what you expected, this arrangement gives guests more control over which princesses they meet.
Outside is also better for photos, nicely posed without other guests in the background.

There were a lot of cancellations that I saw, but I was able to accommodate our larger party due to the many people cancelling right before the 11:59 deadline for reservations, so that could work out for you too if you aren’t able to find a reservation! The only downside though is that you won’t be able to guarantee a specific time
Thanks for the heads up. 🤞 I think it would work out great to meet so many princesses in a less stressful environment. It’s our last day so we should be ok on time. It was nice to read a recent experience.

Are the Princesses coming to the tables? Because when I went they were not you had to keep getting up and lining up to see them outside which was my main gripe.
While this is not what you expected, this arrangement gives guests more control over which princesses they meet.
Outside is also better for photos, nicely posed without other guests in the background.
The princesses were not coming to the tables, which was something we also thought subtracted from the experience, but we had heard conflicting reports of them going to tables and not, so we went in not fully expecting them to. But yeah they do meet outside, but we never waited longer than 2/3 minutes, which was also a plus of eating later!

Because they met outside it meant there was a line
It advertises as having plenty of time with each princess but when you have eyes on you from the next guests waiting in line it forces you to move it along quickly

Every time we got up our server took our food and bought the next course when we weren’t ready

I quite hated it and would never go back if it’s like this again

No story with belle that was advertised and no warrior poses with Mulan that was advertised either

We've done the princess breakfast, and it was above my expectations. The food was great, we saw so many princesses, and everyone really had a good time, including Grandma (me) who just wanted her granddaughter to have a great 1st birthday with us (she was turning 10, my son had just adopted her).

No story with belle that was advertised and no warrior poses with Mulan that was advertised either

To be fair, the description does say "may include" with those. Not "will include".

To be fair, the description does say "may include" with those. Not "will include".
It does NOW, It did not last year. I can assure you. When I spoke to the CM when they called me they even said the exact same thing - the wording needed changing after they moved the Princess' outside. But they did not at the time. They were still advertising it as they were pre-covid - which was not the experience we got and should have as that is what we paid for.

It does NOW, It did not last year. I can assure you. When I spoke to the CM when they called me they even said the exact same thing - the wording needed changing after they moved the Princess' outside. But they did not at the time. They were still advertising it as they were pre-covid - which was not the experience we got and should have as that is what we paid for.
Not sure when you did it. We did it Sept. 2021. It did say the Princesses would be outside. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy, we loved our visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter