Princess Weekend 2020

I AM OFFICIALLY REGISTERED FOR ALL 3 RACES AND WE HAVE A PREVIEW OF THE PRINCESSES!!!!!! It looks like it's Moana, Pocahontas, Cinderella and the fairies from Sleeping Beauty!!! They give you a preview of the merch which is crazy!
:lovestruc

WOOOO Registered for the Challenge! I wonder if the princesses are the actual ones that will be used in 2020. If so, a little sad Moana looks like she might be the 5k, but I'm not doing the 5k. Ah well, who knows?!

I'm in for the 5K and my first Half Maratathon! I hope those merch previews were right...I'm SO excited for a Moana race!!!!!

You can see the themes on the merchandise. Pocahontas is the 10k, Cinderella the half, Moana the 5k, and the three fairies from Sleeping Beauty for the challenge.

WOOOO Registered for the Challenge! I wonder if the princesses are the actual ones that will be used in 2020. If so, a little sad Moana looks like she might be the 5k, but I'm not doing the 5k. Ah well, who knows?!
View attachment 404516

I think they will be only because they gave us a merch preview with all the characters; they wouldn't give us that and not use those princesses?!

I was in, then it kicked me back to the start and I had to enter the waiting room all over again. Between this and candy sushi not loading this morning, I'm feeling so unlucky!

I think they will be only because they gave us a merch preview with all the characters; they wouldn't give us that and not use those princesses?!
Same, I think so too. But when I clicked on the image it said it could change without notice, so I'm just paranoid haha.

Got my husband and I registered for the challenge. We have friends that may register next week to join us. My daughter may do the 10K or the half depending on what our friends do. Here's my question, I know the 10K sells out much quicker. Should/Could I go ahead and register her today for the 10K, and then change it to the half if she decides to do the half with me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter