Princess Weekend 2020

Got my husband and I registered for the challenge. We have friends that may register next week to join us. My daughter may do the 10K or the half depending on what our friends do. Here's my question, I know the 10K sells out much quicker. Should/Could I go ahead and register her today for the 10K, and then change it to the half if she decides to do the half with me?

I know that, for a fee, you can upgrade from 10K or Half to the challenge, but I'm not sure you can switch races like that.

Although last year was different, Princess is usually the kind of thing that you just register for and hope it works out LOL. The friends really needed to decide before today; I bugged my cousin to make sure what we were doing before today!

Here are the images of the medals from registration...

I'm really glad that they are going back to the Mickey head design for the magnets. My two castles from last year stick out from the rest of my magnets in the collection I've got in my classroom. I'm happy it will all match again.

I wish I was running! I love the themes. I still wonder when Tiana will get her race though. Cinderella got a lot of attention with the glass slipper challenge, why not do a new princess?

So ... I kinda really like a lot of the pre-order merchandise (well, mostly the passholder stuff, but I won't be a passholder anymore in February - not that they check, but still...). But I also am in personal limbo right now and cannot commit to a race.
Sigh. Why does this year have to be the year they release the merch previews with registration????

I'm really glad that they are going back to the Mickey head design for the magnets. My two castles from last year stick out from the rest of my magnets in the collection I've got in my classroom. I'm happy it will all match again.
That was probably the thing I was most disappointed in last year. It was my first Disney race and really the only thing I wanted was a 13.1 Mickey head magnet. It was not to be, and I just didn’t like the hot pink castle. I love the look of the magnet preview and the merchandise that I saw on the registration page. I hope it doesn’t change.

I can't register until next Tuesday, but the Sleeping Beauty fairies solidified my decision - I'm IN for the challenge. I am a HUGE Sleeping Beauty fan and it almost killed me last year to not get that medal.

Were there images of other merchandise (other than the magnets)? If so, can someone post them?

I'm getting super excited!!!!

I can't register until next Tuesday, but the Sleeping Beauty fairies solidified my decision - I'm IN for the challenge. I am a HUGE Sleeping Beauty fan and it almost killed me last year to not get that medal.

Were there images of other merchandise (other than the magnets)? If so, can someone post them?

I'm getting super excited!!!!

Here are all the images that they posted...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 11.18.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 11.18.13 AM.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 11.18.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 11.18.04 AM.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 11.18.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 11.18.34 AM.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 11.18.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 11.18.40 AM.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 11.18.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 11.18.45 AM.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 51
Thanks for the images! So there were no images of the regular race jackets/shirts etc.?

At this rate, I see the potential of sacrificing an arm, leg and kidney to the Mouse for this race. :jumping1:

I've convinced my mom to try a 5k with me! :D

Potentially dumb question: will I be able to register both of us at the same time, or will I have to do one at a time? She has a profile in my Disney account from a previous trip. I'm afraid it'll sell out before I get both of us in! I'll be doing regular registration next week.

What does the theme really dictate? Since the 5k is Moana themed, does that mean the meet and greets will be all Moana themed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter