Privately booked villas

Rachaelmatt

Earning My Ears
Hi all.
Has anyone privately booked a villa in Orlando? Did all go well? Any recommendations please? Many thanks.

We've stayed in a few villas around the area over the years-totally depends on what you are looking for in a villa - for example do you want it to come with a pool/resort buses to the parks / amenities there such as their own water parks/restaurants etc....

There is a number of gated communities just south of Disney which are all nice- such as emerald island, champions gate or newer ones such as reunion encore resort.

We've never had a problem and when we did (for example one plug was stuck in a bathroom) they fixed the same/next day.

Happy travels!

I have been in the Standard Villa's through Virgin and loved it. They are private with at least 3 bedrooms and a private pool. I've never had a problem with them.

They are usually 20-25 minutes from Disney and Universal, but an easy drive. I love the space and the privacy. It's easier to eat out as well which is a lot cheaper than in the parks.

There is a combination lock box that the key is stored in and they give you the combo at the airport. You're supposed to leave it there during the day to make sure it doesn't get lost.

The only thing that's a tad annoying is that you have to go to a nearby Virgin centre on the first day to check in with them. I can't remember completely but I think you may have to give them a card in case of any damage and they ask if you want to upgrade to any extras such as pool heating.

Hope that helps a little x

We know someone who rents a lovely villa with pool at Highlands Reserve. Not sure if i am allowed to post a link but if you search for Jade Keys villa highlands reserve you will find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter