Problem Paying on Online Reservation

Feralpeg

Living and Loving Windermere!
I recently made a reservation for a 4 night stay at ASMos for DD and myself in October. I made the reservation via the Disney website. At that time, I put the deposit on my credit card. I tried sending in the balance via a check. Disney called me and told me that they could not accept payment on a reservation made via the website. They returned my check. I tried making a payment through the website. I get a message saying that I will need to pay the balance when I check into the resort.

I always like to have my trips paid in full prior to checking in. This is the first time that I have booked via the website. I think that they should allow payment either via the website or by check. Obviously, they planned to do so since the website actually has a button for it. It just doesn't work.

I would like to email Disney and tell them that I feel it would be better service if this were allowed. Does anyone have an email id that would be appropriate that I could use. I'm not upset with them, it just seems odd that they would turn away money!

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter