Product identification help

Octomonkee

Earning My Ears
Hello. Was just at Tokyo Disney Resort a couple of weeks ago. Had an amazing time. AMAZING TIME!!!

Grabbed up lots of goodies to take home, but didn't get one item and now I'm kicking myself. They had these small folded plastic mats for putting down on the ground to sit on while waiting for parades and shows. They came folded in a little bag and were made out of what appeared to be tarp material and they had graphics printed on them.

I've tried searching eBay for them but haven't been successful. Anyone know what they're called? They weren't that expensive, but I should have bought it when I was there. I was recently at Disneyland this past weekend and found myself waiting for the parade on the ground with no mat to sit on. :(

Last edited:
I know exactly what you're talking about but other than "parade mat," or something similar, I can't think of what else it might be called. My suggestion is to contact Disney Dream Store From Japan either on Facebook or eBay. They'll be able to ship one to you.

They are often called leisure sheets. Would also suggest Disney Dream Store on Facebook

Thank you so much, tinibee. Really appreciate it. I'm not on Facebook (gasp!), so not sure how to contact Disney Dream Store, but I appreciate your help. You too, TipsyTraveler. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter