PTR :Our first trip to Disneyland...(if you don't count 1982/1979 as kids trips)

I am sure there is a large toilet bag that you need to take stuffed with paper so that it looks full, that you can insert said Star Trek figurines and then just not use it for the entire trip.

Just saying....

yes..that is a cunning cunning plan.......:wave2:

I am sure there is a large toilet bag that you need to take stuffed with paper so that it looks full, that you can insert said Star Trek figurines and then just not use it for the entire trip.

Just saying....

Hahaha! You ladies are evil - and I łike it! :rotfl2:

Just saying....

Brilliant plan. And if you stuff it with 2-ply toilet paper, then it could be even more handy!

australiankaren said:
#33 was ordered this afternoon...:

Surely this qualifies you for Club 33 membership?

australiankaren said:
was thinking I could wear the adidas stuff and the croc boots, so he may think I bought them over with me :rotfl2:

the 17 star trek figures may be a diff story.....:badpc:

Weren't the Star Trek figures for your Xmas Tree? I say hang a couple off your ears and tell DH they are the latest earring craze. If your DH is anything like mine, you could change the characters up everyday and he'd still think it was the original pair.

Wow, that is some serious shopping. :thumbsup2
Do you ever run into issues purchasing things when your cc billing address and postage address do not match up? I was talking to my DH about ordering things before we go and he was worried about potential credit card issues.

Also, I think there should be an umbrella drink task that involves a character. Points if you can get a photo of a character holding onto an umbrella drink. Any character will do, but bonus points for Mickey. :-D

Do you ever run into issues purchasing things when your cc billing address and postage address do not match up? I was talking to my DH about ordering things before we go and he was worried about potential credit card issues.

Also, I think there should be an umbrella drink task that involves a character. Points if you can get a photo of a character holding onto an umbrella drink. Any character will do, but bonus points for Mickey. :-D

a lot of the online stores are ok re different billing/shipping addresses...only large dept stores IE: Macys don't allow it......

I love when us ANZACS band together.......and brainstorm......

Only because I'm such an A-nal personality type....Another Update to the update to the update of the List for Karen's Challenge......Getting to be a nice list of drinks with umbrellas now.

Picking up and replicating a challenge from another Dis thread here

Karen - Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to have a drinks picture at the following places. The glass should have the establishment name, if possible. Extra points if they have umbrellas in them.

• Cheesecake Factory
  • PF Chang
  • Bubba Gumps
  • Rainforest Cafe
  • House of Blues
  • Ralph Brennan Jazz Kitchen
  • Uva Bar
  • Tortilla Joe's

You agreed and wanted to add....

• Denny's
  • GCH bar
  • Your balcony
  • The pool
  • The line for Space Mountain

.....which of course means that you'll need to include the line for the Matterhorn to the list as well.

So let's just start a list of the uncaptured mountains:

• Matterhorn
  • Big Thunder Railway
  • Splash

AWIDY added:

• Grizzly River Run

So why don't we include Radiator Spring Racers as well

• Radiator Spring Racers

Minniemum has also asked for:

• Qantas Club
  • On the Plane
  • Dole Whip at DL, with umbrella

Marlea's added the next item:

• AT the airport at the end of your trip with your mountain of luggage that may or may not have travelled with or without you to Memphis or Georgia or Atlanta

Alicia1506 has also added a few.

• At the compass rose in dlr plaza
  • At WOC with glow-with-the-show ears in shot = bonus points (sounds like a selfie to me, Karen!!)

I think we're only missing "BwaHaHaHaHa".

And as if there isn't enough wackiness around, WanderlustNZ wants characters as well:

• Points if you can get a photo of a character holding onto an umbrella drink.
  • Any character will do, but bonus points for Mickey

:rotfl2:

Looking forward to the drunk drinks pictures!!!

popcorn::

:scratchin........Just make sure to have fun; but don't break any Disney rules doing so. You'd hate to be banned from ever visiting Disney again.
And don't get banned from any airports either, with or without your mountain of luggage that may or may not have travelled with or without you to Memphis or Georgia or Atlanta.

:teeth:

I would like to add a couple to the drinks list if I may...............a cast member!!!! Any variety will be fine but my DD, who has now joined in the fun, says bonus points if taken with Moses the absolutely fantastic CM at the Tower of Terror in DCA!!!!!:thumbsup2

And one with the guy at the crosswalk before you enter the resort who makes balloon animals. He will be there, trust me!!!!!!

Can't wait to see all the pics!!!!

Only because I'm such an A-nal personality type....Another TWO updates on 29 Jan to the update to the update of the List for Karen's Challenge......Getting to be a nice list of drinks with umbrellas now.

Karen - Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to have a drinks picture at the following places. The glass should have the establishment name, if possible. Extra points if they have umbrellas in them.

• Cheesecake Factory
  • PF Chang
  • Bubba Gumps
  • Rainforest Cafe
  • House of Blues
  • Uva Bar
  • Tortilla Joe's

• Denny's
  • GCH bar
  • Your balcony
  • The pool

.....which of course means that you'll need to include the line for the Matterhorn to the list as well.

• Matterhorn
  • Big Thunder Railway
  • Splash

AWIDY added:

• Grizzly River Run

• Radiator Spring Racers

• Qantas Club
  • On the Plane

• AT the airport at the end of your trip with your mountain of luggage that may or may not have travelled with or without you to Memphis or Georgia or Atlanta

• At WOC with glow-with-the-show ears in shot = bonus points (sounds like a selfie to me, Karen!!)

And as if there isn't enough wackiness around, WanderlustNZ wants characters as well:

MinnieSueOz and her DD has insider information about certain Cast Members:

• Drinks with umbrellas in hand with a cast member!!!! Any variety will be fine.
  • Bonus points if taken with Moses the absolutely fantastic CM at the Tower of Terror in DCA!!!!!
  • And one with the guy at the crosswalk before you enter the resort who makes balloon animals. He will be there, trust MinnieSueOz!!!!!!

I think we're DEFINITELY only missing "BwaHaHaHaHa".

:scratchin........Just make sure to have fun; but don't break any Disney rules doing so. You'd hate to be banned from ever visiting Disney again.
And don't get banned from any airports either, with or without your mountain of luggage that may or may not have travelled with or without you to Memphis or Georgia or Atlanta.

Yup. The best part for Karen?

No words are necessary in her TR. Just pictures.....and drinks with umbrellas. :rotfl:

Oh yes! That would be fun.

Better still, a character holding a Blizzard Beach circa cup :lmao: Bonus points for them 'drinking' from it!

Only because I'm such an A-nal personality type....Another update on 31 Jan to the update of the update to the update of the List for Karen's Challenge......Getting to be a nice list of drinks with umbrellas now, with wackiness thrown in for good measure.

• Cheesecake Factory
  • PF Chang
  • Bubba Gumps
  • Rainforest Cafe
  • House of Blues
  • Uva Bar
  • Tortilla Joe's

• Denny's
  • GCH bar
  • Your balcony
  • The pool

• Matterhorn
  • Big Thunder Railway
  • Splash

AWIDY added:

• Grizzly River Run

• Radiator Spring Racers

• Qantas Club
  • On the Plane

MinnieSueOz and her DD has insider information about certain Cast Members:

• Drinks with umbrellas in hand with a cast member!!!! Any variety will be fine.
  • Bonus points if taken with Moses the absolutely fantastic CM at the Tower of Terror in DCA!!!!!
  • And one with the guy at the crosswalk before you enter the resort who makes balloon animals. He will be there, trust MinnieSueOz!!!!!!

I think we're DEFINITELY only missing "BwaHaHaHaHa".

Marlea98 has upped the difficulty level on WanderlustNZ's character challenge:

• A character holding a Blizzard Beach circa cup
  • Bonus points for them 'drinking' from it!

I think Marlea's difficulty factor may trigger of another round of packing frenzy in the AussieKaren household......will she or won't she be able to:
a) Find the Blizzard Beach cup?
b) Fit the cup in the mountain of luggage that may or may not have travelled with or without her to Memphis or Georgia or Atlanta?

Stay tuned to see if there are any scintillating reveals of the above umbrella drinks challenge from our intrepid traveller!

Karen hasn't even replied to this thread in a while!

Is she aware that a challenge was laid down?

Maybe her Visa has gone into Witness Protection and she's searching futilely for it? Or she's passed out at the thought of packing her 33 boxes into her suitcases for the trip home? Or Tony has cottoned on to her shopping and she didn't get away with the plan to hide Star Trek figures in rolls of toilet paper or disguised as earrings?

Or maybe we've just scared her off...

Oh, Triple Points for Blizzard Beach mug WITH an umbrella in it being drunk by a character. ::yes::

I'm thinking she needs to photo bomb people's photos holding her umbrella festooned Blizzard Beach mug while wearing her flashing Mickey ears :scratchin And she can get Tony to take the said photos! Quadruple points for each photo he gets! Even better if said victims get caught doing something really gross like plucking their chin hairs...

Oh this can be really fun! :crowded:popcorn:::drinking1:laundy:

crazy couple of days...and yes I have seen the threads.....challenge accepted :)

I hope that you have a ball, Karen!!

Of course you will - I don't think that it's a party until Karen turns up!!! ;);)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter