purchasing cruise line merchandise on land

stubble94

Earning My Ears
I've got a quick question....I took my first cruise in May and bought a really nice white logo shirt. Unfortunately, the quality of the fabric must have been flawed in an area as the back of the shirt has developed a huge hole, is fraying, and can no longer be worn.

Therefore, what I'd like to know is if there is any way to purchase merchandise from the ship by mail?

I would appreciate any info as we won't be taking another cruise for at least a year but I want to replace my shirt.

Thanks,

Penny:(

I would call the cruise line and tell them of the problem you had with their product, :( I bet they replace it for you. I tried to get something that was on the ship once I got on land. I called the Disney merchandise number and I was told the majority of merchandise specific to DCL is NOT available on land. There are tarriff reasons for this apparently.:confused:

Sorry about your shirt. I can't tell you how many things we have bought from Disney that have fallen apart. I can't help myself though. DH is amazed my DCL keychain hasn't fallen off my keys yet! We once bought him an Indiana Jones T shirt at MGM and the bottom started to fray the minute we got back to Ohio.
Robin M.

By all means contact DCL. Remember at WDW they will replace rain ponchos if they tear so it is definitely worth a phone call.

I'm not impressed with their merchandise either. I bought a coffee mug on my cruise in 2001 & within a couple of months it was so faded you could barely see the design...I didn't even use it that much. Too bad their Mdse quality doesn't match their Image quality.

Thanks for the input. Does anyone know a phone number where I can reach the proper source?

Thanks,

Penny

Well...when I called DCL yesterday using the regular 888 number, one of the options was for cruise merchandise so maybe that would be a start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter