Quest Answers *Spoiler* All in white out

Have they changed the Quest answers since Discovery Island no longer exists?

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
Have they changed the Quest answers since Discovery Island no longer exists?

You now go to Shipwreck Graveyard for the first task and the answer to the second question is 2.

Thanks coasterguy I edited in the changes :thumbsup2

hey i need help for the ships and shipwrecks quest
i cant do 14/16, the one where u have to play pirates.
i played it with CPU players and beat it and nothing happened

Vinnie5 said:
hey i need help for the ships and shipwrecks quest
i cant do 14/16, the one where u have to play pirates.
i played it with CPU players and beat it and nothing happened
You have to play it with real people, playing with only computer ships doesn't count.

Vinnie5 said:
uhh... whats a lumiere?
Lumiere is a candelabra that you have to buy. It's located in the Imports store under furniture for 150 credits.

Lumiere is also a character in Beauty and the Beast. :thumbsup2

I don't have enough credits to keep playing the pirate battle to finish the ships and shipwrecks quest - I suck at it. What is the best, quickest way to get more credits? I've already clicked on all the NPC that I can.

imp&pixie said:
I don't have enough credits to keep playing the pirate battle to finish the ships and shipwrecks quest - I suck at it. What is the best, quickest way to get more credits? I've already clicked on all the NPC that I can.
Try selling some furniture that you don't want anymore. :thumbsup2

Nanoer said:
These are the answers to the quest i have so far...........................................................................................................................

Ships and Shipwreck Quest

8/16- go through big thunder maze then get on horseshoe

Hello!! :wave2:

I just started VMK and I am just starting to get how to play the game. :sunny:
This is my second quest and I have a question: Where is the big thunder mountain maze, and where is the horseshoe?

I got everything so far, but this really stumped me!

Again, TIA for your help!! :teeth:

dumbo.fan said:
Hello!! :wave2:

I just started VMK and I am just starting to get how to play the game. :sunny:
This is my second quest and I have a question: Where is the big thunder mountain maze, and where is the horseshoe?

I got everything so far, but this really stumped me!

Again, TIA for your help!! :teeth:

Here's a thread that should help you with the Tomorrowland quests.

Tomorrowland Quest Thread

In the "Ship and Shipwrecks Quest" I can NOT find the the skull/bones by the whale. Any better or EXACT directions? I am sooooooo new to this, but trying to have fun !!

Tiggerholic said:
In the "Ship and Shipwrecks Quest" I can NOT find the the skull/bones by the whale. Any better or EXACT directions? I am sooooooo new to this, but trying to have fun !!

Hint: Find Monstro the Whale in the game then look on the ground for a skull that you walk on.

It is a shadow on the ground. Not sure about time, you can see how much time you have in the quest window. Once I knew the general area, I was able to see it pretty easily. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter