Quest Answers *Spoiler* All in white out

Nanoer

1 kn0W @ l@Ngu4G3 tH3 T@9 F4IRY DOe5N'+ S0 1 c4N +
These are the answers to the quest i have so far...........................................................................................................................

Ships and Shipwreck Quest

1/16- go to shipwreck graveyard
2/16- answer is 2
3/16- talk to black heart
4/16- say cannon in black hearts tree house
5/16- Storybookland
6/16- on the floor by the whale in storybookland ( note someone might be on top of it )
7/16- Tom Sayer's Island
8/16- go through big thunder maze then get on horseshoe
8/16- Mark Twain
10/16- 4
11/16- buy anything! in imports
12/16- fantsyland in the sky step on pink thing in the nest
13/16- smile
14/16- play pirates of the caribean
15/16- Buy Lumiere while u still in room
16/16-answer is 3 cannons

Animated Quest Answers

1. Who is not one of the 7 dwarves?
Snoozy

2. Who is Briar Rose?
Sleeping Beauty

3. Who is Peter Pan's nemesis?
Captain Hook

4. What does Scuttle call the fork Ariel shows him?
Dingle Hopper

5. Who is Dumbo's friend the mouse?
Timothy

6. Who is not a bird?
Taran

7. Who is a cat?
Rufus

8. What does not belong?
Simba

9. Woof, woof, all but one does not belong.
Cleo

10. Who is not one of Ariel's sisters?
Anora

11. Which animated features has the most songs?
Alice in Wonderland

12. What was the first Mick Mouse Movie Produced?
Plane C|R|A|Z|Y

13. Who is not a Villian?
Evinrude

14. Who gladly admits that he is "not in the book"?
Gopher

15. Who does not live under that water?
Samson

Autopia Quest(Diver Magic needed)

1: Go to the Shipreck Graveyard
2: Use the diver pin to enter and walk into the middle of the ship to get the jewl
3: Go to the Sci-Fi Dine in
4: Sit in one of the cars
5: go to the Frontierland Hub
6: Sit in the Saddle of the Saddle bench
7: Grab the Horseshoe in Frontierland hub that appears infront of the Saloon
8: Go to the Haunted Mansion Lobby
9: Capture atleast 10 ghosts in the Haunted Mansion Game
10. third teleporter in tomorrowland hub

that's all i got

you can play with others- but you do have to finish the game- I had trouble with mansion and pirate games with people playing- catching 10 ghosts and leaving- so when my game ended there was no winner and so no credit for the game in the quest- same thing with fireworks and pirates- you do not have to win and if you get bumped out of fireworks it is ok but if you quit the game it won't count lol

At least with most of the games it doesn't hurt the other players- but with mansion it does

And in all the games you can score higher than the stated goal they give- but the goal is a minimum

Help! How do you start these quests? My Q at the bottom of the screen only gives me the animated quest and the Hidden Mickey quest.

Califgirl said:
Help! How do you start these quests? My Q at the bottom of the screen only gives me the animated quest and the Hidden Mickey quest.

In oeder to do each quest, you have to visit each terminal in each of the scenes in Tomorrowland. There is one in Space, in Leagues and in Autopia.

Double click on the terminial and a quest screen will pop up! You have to finish the previous quest to move forward with the next. In this order you must finish the quests, Captain Quarters, Autopia and then the Space suit quest! Hope this helps!

Cali,

You have to start with the Diver quest in the Captains Quest area. Find the red circle in the left middle of room, enter and go to desk. Click desk and you are started on the magic quests.... Let me know if you need anymore help!

w00t! I'm excited that Mansion will be part of the quests! Now if only I could be good at Fireworks... :rolleyes:

This should be either pinned or put into Mal's awesome players guide. Very helpful, thanks so much Nanoer. And when the chicken did you get unbanned?

and to think i'm banned from vmk too

You must of been reading my mind, as this is what I was thinking Nanoer!

I have a suggestion though. You could try moving the whole thing down a bit so no-one can see it when they hover over it.

pokemon_master said:
You must of been reading my mind, as this is what I was thinking Nanoer!

I have a suggestion though. You could try moving the whole thing down a bit so no-one can see it when they hover over it.

better? lol

Autopia: Go to monorail station
Collect 1st-5th Atoms:they are all to the left if u find an empty station it is better also if you go to the station and it is quite busy do not press next task until u find an empty station (Have not seen it yet)

Okay I already know I am a total ditz (lol) but I seriously had trouble with the ship quest today. When I went to the location to answer question one, I had no idea what to do. I walked around and didn't know how to "answer" the question in that room. Do you have to do something special? or was my computer just being dumb and not recognizing I was there? Can someone please help me get my quest started for tomorrow? Thanks so much in advance! Believe me it is greatly appreciated! :goodvibes

Nanoer said:
These are the answers to the quest i have so far...........................................................................................................................

how can you have any answers at all?
On the very last thread I read, you said you can't get back in the game because you were banned.

ClassyGal said:
Okay I already know I am a total ditz (lol) but I seriously had trouble with the ship quest today. When I went to the location to answer question one, I had no idea what to do. I walked around and didn't know how to "answer" the question in that room. Do you have to do something special? or was my computer just being dumb and not recognizing I was there? Can someone please help me get my quest started for tomorrow? Thanks so much in advance! Believe me it is greatly appreciated! :goodvibes

what location did you think the galleon was in?
the correct answer is "discovery island", when you show up a window should pop up and say congradulation on completing the first task.

Hi cat i think nanoer got the answers from a different forum or just collected wat everyone was saying

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter