Question about adding on: notary?

Dicentras

Mouseketeer
I’d like to add on (direct). Do we need to visit a notary during this process, or is there an easier way to handle things?
Thanks! 😄

Depends on your location. We've never had to but I know others from other locations have had to.

using a notary is no big deal, your bank should have free notary services, some grocery store also have them. I believe most if not all car dealers have them also.

I’d like to add on (direct). Do we need to visit a notary during this process, or is there an easier way to handle things?
Thanks! 😄
We just added on a second direct contract. Both have had virtual notary services where a notary in FL calls you via an app and you do it all virtually. Very easy!

Just added on VGF2 points this month. Did not need a notary. Signed everything online. We are in MN. We paid cash, so my guess is that notary only needed for financing.

Only ever needed a notary for selling but never financed and didn’t buy any resort outside FL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter