Question about additional theme park tix if running EE 5K

EricaG

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

Can't find this info. anywhere on the web (maybe I'm not using the right search terms? :confused3), so . . .

Wondering if anyone knows how much the additional theme park tix for family of EE 5K runners are? I see how much the party tix are, but the info. also says that "Additional theme park tickets, including multi-day tickets" will be available for a discount to runners and their friends/family. It says when you sign up, you'll get a code that will allow you to buy the tix, but I can't find an indication of what the prices will be.

DH is not sure whether or not he wants to run it, since the price is steep, but I told him if the discount on tix was pretty good, it might justify the expensive entry fee a bit. So, this is info. we are hoping to figure out BEFORE he signs up, not after!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter