Question about Block Party Bash route

karylrocks

I know it's only rock 'n roll but I like it.....
Does the parade begin or end near the front of the parK? If the parade starts at 6:30, what time will it finish if we watch from near the park entrance?

The entire show is 57 minutes long. :earsgirl:

The parade route begins in Hollywood. The first stop (there are a total of three stops) is at the front of the park. I think each stop is about 20 minutes, so it should be done by 6:50 - 7:00 at the latest.

So if the parade is at 6:30 and the park closes at 7:00, does that mean that just the rides close at 7:00, and they give you an extra hour or so to leave the park?

The Parade is supposed to begin at 5:30 pm but when we went it did not start until about 6:15. I don't know if these delays are common with this parade as they work the bugs out or not. Two days eariler, we watched the Disneyland Parade and that one was nearly a half hour late as well.

mousecrazy said:
The parade route begins in Hollywood. The first stop (there are a total of three stops) is at the front of the park.
Where are the second and third stops?

We watched right at the entrance to the park where the Monsters Inc float stops. It started at 5:30 and was done by 6:00.

Do all the floats stop at several places or would we only see one part of the bash at a given spot?

All the floats stop at sevearl points, but you'll see all three of them go by at any point. It's just that one will stop right in front of you and you have to look down to your left or to your right right to see what's going on at the other floats, but I think it's pretty much all the same (or similar) dancing and music at each float. For instance, Monsters stopped in front of us, but one was to the right and one was to the left of us, so it's probably good to go where Monsters stops so you catch a glimpse of the others too.

Thanks again for the help! So, there's a Monster's Inc and a Toy Story float, but what's the 3rd float?

The third float is Bug's Life. However, the Incredibles do come out of all the floats toward the very end when they invite their friends to come out and play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter