question about the Polynesian in the 70's

I have a Papeete Bay glass too:D Mine is clear glass and scultpted to look almost identical to Tikiman's artwork:cool:

Doombuggy,
We got Tiki headed frosted glasses in the lounge with some kind of tropical drink in them when we were on our honeymoon in 1980. We are going back in April and I pulled the glass out of my closet and both my DS thought it was the neatest thing. Dh was wondering if they still have those???????? We also still have the room service menu from that trip.

Well I just added the photos of the old South Seas Room and a bunch more old Polynesian pictures to the web page. I also have a quick movie of the Elelctric Water Pageant added to the pages.

Aloha

Steve

My dad still has his "tiki" glass too. :D I'm hoping it's in my inheritence. ;) Can you still get Tonga Toast anywhere on WDW property? That was sooooo good - thanks for the memories. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter