question for my parents

Disney Hot Mama

DIS Veteran<br><font color=coral>Onion haters unit
They are heading to WDW the end of September. It will be their first time there and are going specificially for the lower rates and free dining. (good for them as they are retired)
I am planning to help them make their ADR's but have a question. I have never used the plan as it was not available for DVC members (it is now!)

They arrive in Orlando at 10 PM. Will they receive credits for that day? If so we have a few extras to play with. Thanks

Yes. As stated in the information, the dining credits are for each night of your stay. On our trip last year (first time ever also, yay!) we did not check in until after 1am the first night, of course not only did we not want to eat, but sleep, the food court was not open, that afforded us greater flexibility with our dining plan use, as we had a table service each day and two on one day. We also had food for the day of checkout (great breakfast, in a hurry)!

Basically your credits and tickets are activated and ready use after check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter