Question regarding FP: One trip but two separate reservations.

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

I currently have the following booked SSR Preferred View Studio:

January 4-5
January 5-12

I was just now able to get the extra night of January 4 while stalking the website even though I had a waitlist in place.

Anyway, am I able to call MS tomorrow and have them make the ressie just one full reservation? I want to be able to make my FP selections for my full stay beginning January 4.

And thank you so much for these boards since I first found a BLT studio same amount of points and booked it and then just went in and “modified” my BLT ressie to SSR. So easy and so great not having to cancel and then hope it was still there.

I hope my ressie can be made into one for my FP selections and will I be able to stay in same room once we arrive. Thanks.

You should be able to merge the reservations into one so that you can book the FPs for the stay beginning January 4th. Just contact MS to do it :D

And good luck!

You should be able to merge the reservations into one so that you can book the FPs for the stay beginning January 4th. Just contact MS to do it :D

And good luck!

Thank you. Ill call tomorrow from work. Seemed like a lot of availability opened for that one day January 4 that hasnt been there since I started stalking on Thursday.

I have a split stay for Thanksgiving this year and I was all set to have to do my fastpasses on 2 different days but when I went to do my fastpasses for the 1st half of my stay I was surprised that I was actually able to book my fastpasses for the whole week!

They will merge the reservation. Anyway that is not required to book FP+ at 60+ days. Even consecutive reservations at different resorts are treated as one stay for FP+ booking, so at 60 days from checkin on the first reservation one can book FP+ for the whole stay.

If it was booked using the same member number, they will merge them. If it’s different memberships, they will link them so you shouldn’t have to move. FP is unaffected by split stays, but the dining system is where the hiccups happen.

FPs will be limited by the number of park days on your ticket.

If it was booked using the same member number, they will merge them. If it’s different memberships, they will link them so you shouldn’t have to move. FP is unaffected by split stays, but the dining system is where the hiccups happen.
Ahhh...that's right...it was the dining that the split stay caused issues! I was so happy when I was able to do the fastpasses I thought they fixed it. I totally forgot it was the dining that had the issues!

MS cannot merge reservations unless they are for the same booking category.

Even with a split stay, you will still be able to make FP+ reservations for all the days of your stay as soon as the 60 day window opens for the first part of the split stay.

They will merge the reservation. Anyway that is not required to book FP+ at 60+ days. Even consecutive reservations at different resorts are treated as one stay for FP+ booking, so at 60 days from checkin on the first reservation one can book FP+ for the whole stay.

This - we regularly stay at the Swolphin first and then DVC after and we book all our FP+ on the FP day for check in day at the Swan/Dolphin.

Is there a limit to how many days ahead you can book fastpasses? As in with ADRs you can book 180 plus 10 days?

Is there a limit to how many days ahead you can book fastpasses? As in with ADRs you can book 180 plus 10 days?
60 days plus length of stay, up to the number of park ticket days linked to your MDE; absent a stay, up to 7 days at 30 days with an AP, or park ticket days linked to your MDE.

60 days plus length of stay, up to the number of park ticket days linked to your MDE; absent a stay, up to 7 days at 30 days with an AP, or park ticket days linked to your MDE.
I just got my first AP and am planning a 10 day trip staying on points. I’ll be able to book all fastpasses at 60 days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter