Questions for DLP experts????

casiland

Disney Fanatic
My friend and I are doing a cruise around Great Britian in May and have decided since we will be so close we just have to get in a few days at DLP. We are thinking 3 days will be enough. Do you agree?

Also what would be the easiest way to get from SouthHampton, UK to DLP? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

We will actually be at DLP the first week in June. Will it be crowded?:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I think Air France fly from Southampton airport to CDG. Maybe there is a budget airline alternative?

I suspect that flying would be the easiest option. The Eurostar is great, but with the cost of getting to Waterloo/Ashford the flight may well be cheaper.

Who are you cruising round Britain with? I didn't know such a cruise existed! I wouldn't fancy packing for that trip. The weather in June could be anything from snow to a heatwave!

We are cruising with princess cruise lines. Here is our iternary:

1 London (Southampton), England 5:00 PM , May 22
2 At Sea
3 Dublin, Ireland 3:00 AM 11:30 PM
4 Holyhead, Wales 7:00 AM 6:00 PM
5 Belfast, Northern Ireland 6:00 AM 6:00 PM
6 Glasgow (Greenock), Scotland 8:00 AM 7:00 PM
7 At Sea
8 Kirkwall, Orkney Islands, Scotland 7:00 AM 6:00 PM
9 Edinburgh (South Queensferry), Scotland 7:00 AM 7:00 PM
10 At Sea
11 London (Southampton), England 5:00 AM

your other alternative would be to hire a car & catch a ferry from southampton &drive to DLp but flying to Paris wouyld be easier.

We've been in June & had lovely weather but it could rain. It shouldn't be too busy easpecially during the week. 3 days should be fine.

Hi.

Just got back from a weekend at DLP. We live in a little village just north of Southampton. I did a bit of investigative work beforehand and yes, Air France do fly from Southampton. I couldn't find a budget airline.

There was a 'supplement' to fly from Southampton, which costs more than the train Journey to Waterloo (takes just over an hour), and then there would of been our car parking at Southampton Airport.

Additionally, we found it convienent that the Eurostar train went right into Disney, and we could walk (we could have caught the complimentary Disney bus) to our Hotel.

I guess flying would have been quicker, but we took the cheaper option. It took us less than 5 hours from our front door to being inside the park !

As an aside, there is a complimentary shuttle bus from CDG to DLP during the day.

Best of luck and enjoy your trip

:wave2:

The shuttle from CDG isn't free I'm afraid. Last year it was 14 Euros.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter