Quiet Dinner for 2

Citricos or California Grill. Citricos was more quiet but the view from Cali Grill is amazing! We loved both meals and the service was great as well! I think the Grand Floridian is a more romantic resort than the Contemporary. The music in the lobby is lovely and you can have cocktails in Mizner's Lounge and listen as well. Happy Anniversary! Enjoy!

I love Trader Sam's too! I would go there first for drinks and goodies, look around the Poly then take the monorail over to GF....as far as restaurants go, I don't think you can go wrong with ANY of the restaurants at GF! we've eaten at them all! our particular favorite is Victoria and Albert's Chef table! now this being said...it is EXPENSIVE! it's a one time deal for us so we book it as soon as our 180 days hits and it's a very limited availability...but you can't beat the personal experience you get with the wait staff and the chefs! if you can possibly afford it...go for it! otherwise I'd say Citricos is my next favorite. Whatever you chose have a FANTASTIC time and Happy Anniversary!:worship:

Thanks to everyone who replied!

I booked Lilo's Playhouse this morning along with a reservation at 8:00 for Monsieur Paul's. The dessert menu is what sold me there. I'm hoping the day looks something like:

Wake up late after MNSSHP on 9/7/17
Enjoy pool time/possible surrey rental
11:30 breakfast at Ohana's

4:30 drop kids off at Lilo's Playhouse
Monorail to Epcot
8:00 dinner at Monsieur Paul's
Watch Illuminations
Monorail back to pick up kids

I would like to squeeze in a trip to Trader Sam's, but we'll play it by ear. I'm not sure how much time to factor in for the monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter