RAOK Thank yous for Good Deeds done within VMK

Glad he's happy with his suit , sorry I didn't have an extra helmet , I was dumb the first day they came out and went and traded just the helmet to someone and forgot to go buy another . Maybe some else here has a helmet to complete his outfit......or if I happen to run across another will make sure I get it to him or you. Thanks for the trade......until next time.

I know bumping and double posting is frowned upon, but I hope I can be forgiven this one time

this is the DIS not that other VMK board where these things are frowned upon.

If you feel you need to bump-bump

I would like to thank BriarRose for gifting me a pair of coffin Teleporters! Thank you so very much...that was a really super thoughtful thing for you to do and I really do appreciate it.

The most awesome people are DIS people :grouphug:

Mal

I already thanked people on another post, but since there can never be enough good words spread around, I want to thank everyone again for being so nice about the whole laptop theft. Although I am thanking everyone, in particular, I want to thank MissBelle (the first Dis member I met on vmk and such a sweet person); Debsangels, DancinAngel, PrincessPluto (for being awesome partners in crime and putting up with my cheesy jokes, lol); TheWolf (for some tree climbing mischief on vmk as well as good advice about the theft); TinkerTracy (for making me laugh so hard about the lumiere dancing that one time in MissBelle's room); and the central park trio of Astryd, MainstreetLad(y), and Bezoar (for being wickedly cool to hang out with). If I have left anyone out, I apologize. Here's to all my vmk friends!

I was happy to do my share to help, and I received some kindness from others, too.

A couple of days ago, a staff member surprised me with the Flying Saucer pin!
And last night, ppooh gave me campfire to place in my Dragon's Fire room.

I can empathize with Tinkgirl, because the fireworks pin and submarine pin
were two that I can't seem to obtain. Congrats, Tinkgirl!

VMK: BriarLori

{{{HUG}}} to you Lilgreenman! I love to hang out with you in Central. Come back soon.

Want to send a BIG thank you out to krisco! She gave me tons of things to redecorate my room.. Dis Pirate Club! Thanks krisco! You rock :)

BriarRosie - that's awesome about the new pin! Congratulations :) Wonder if that's the new one coming up this weekend?

I can't quite say what needs to be said, to thank the many people for their support and encouragement both on VMK and on the DIS last night. As a good friend put it (pardon if I misquote a little): Everything happens for a reason; everything that happens was meant to happen.

That and all the support helped me make it through the night.

For a little one, who was so strong for so long, the song that played this morning in your room was right: "You'll be in (our) hearts."

Ah no Bezoar did you have a bad night last night...that is not good news in your line of work. I am so sorry. :hug:

Also I wanted to tell you that I did not intentionally miss your drink order the other night....next time you get the first drink and I'll make it a double. ;)

Mal

I want to thank MickeysMagic (LoriR) for the crown. I was so surprised and that was a very wonderful thing to do.

Thank you so very much, you are a good friend. :)

I would like to thank LilGreenMan for the penny press that he bought me home from his trip to Disneyland. Thank you for thinking of me. You are a great friend and always makes me laugh!

ok i would like to thank a few people.......

LilGreenMan for being a great funny friend and thinking of me when he went to Disneyland and brought me back black Mickey ears which he knew i wanted!!!!!! Hugs

TheWolf and Pixiebell for being a hilarious duo ... Hugs

Dewberry, Silver, Luckystar and TpNick for helping me win my invisibility pin and for giving me a fireworks pin because without them i wouldn't have either...HUgs

Thanks again to everyone!!!!!!!!!

I would like to thank LilGreenMan for giving me black ears when he went to Disneyland! I heart them so much!! thank you!!! hugs!! :grouphug:

Just like PrincessPluto I would like to thank all my friends on VMK, Dewberry, TpNick, Silver, Luckystar, TheWolf, Pixiebell, Newsie,LilGreenMan, SimbaCub. They all have made playing VMK a blast!! I couldn't be more thankful!! i heart you guys so much!! Hugs to you all!! :grouphug:

I would like to thank mousefan for helping me to get the link from my message for the coupon for the Explorer's Tent.

Thank you so much!!!

I would like to give a big thank you to MissBelle. :cheer2: She made LittleBelle really happy. I had a very bad time on VMK. Getting warned twice for things I did nothing wrong. Like typing too fast. Only because I was frozen and nothing I typed showed up on the screen. So many cliches. So I missed my trade with Goldenllama as well too. Well just before i went to bed MissBelle asked me to follow her. Had to get my attention casue I was busy being sad. :guilty: Well this amazing person gave me a fireworks pin. Yah Yah Yah. :cool1: :banana: And at first There was a trade cliche so we had to go out of her room and try again. She as so kind and patient. I am so happy. I will continue to play fireworks to try and get better but the way i was going I was a long way away. My first really special magic pin not one everyone can get. And you know I think I like getting it better this way because it was given out of kindness.

Lots of hugs :grouphug: to you Missbelle. A very excited and happy Littlebelle.

Debsangels, PrincessPluto, and DancinAngel, you are all very welcome! :sunny:

Like my new sparkly sig?

Thanks to yavn for my inferno, thanks to VMK_Babs for the chance at Community Leader, and thanks VMK Staff for my teleportation magic pin and my space suit, and my submarine retro pin. I'd also like to thank yavn again for giving me the Gold Number Generator, like.. a month ago.

Also thanks to Heartsdown for my Haunted Mansion Conservatory guest room, my Grandfather Clock, second Briarstone, and now.. he turned in my coupon, and I'd like to thank him for turning in my invisibility coupon :)

One more thank you before i head to work. There has been a certain person on here that has blessed me many times over. I have thanked this person over and over again. Once again, my fairy godmother has come to my aide and has given MissBelle the Belle princess dress she deserves to wear!

Thank you so much! :love: With all this kindness being showered on me I need to carry an :umbrella: :love2: :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter