RAOK Thank yous for Good Deeds done within VMK

PrincessPluto, you are more than welcome! You know we love to share, especially when you have become a member of our "virtual" family. :grouphug:

Ooohh I just found this thread! I would like to thank Astryd for the pin! Thanks Girl! :goodvibes And Bezoar for always being so nice to me...and a certain someone...you know who you are, for the mirror! :cloud9:

I need to send a VERY big thank you to MissBelle for a very special gift she gave me last night. ((((hug)))) THANK YOU :goodvibes

A great big thank you to MissBelle and Tishke for somehow getting me the impossible to find Black Candlestcks! :earboy2: :grouphug:

Now I can stop wandering all over the Kingdom on my candlestick quest and get back to work earning some credits!

You both really made my day! :goodvibes

Churro said:
Ooohh I just found this thread! I would like to thank Astryd for the pin! Thanks Girl! :goodvibes And Bezoar for always being so nice to me...and a certain someone...you know who you are, for the mirror! :cloud9:

No problem Churro! Anytime.

How couldn't I be nice to someone who's so "sweet" (points at Churro's new sig, and rapidly evolving Churro avatar collection)?

Maybe I need a new food name character: Jalapeno, or SourPickle, or BitterMelon, or ChickenWithStrangeSauce (anyone ever seen this one in Chinese restaurants?)?

Churro said:

I don't think they publicly announce it on the menu, but I have had Chicken with Strange Sauce on it. I don't recommend it.

. . . off topic . . .sorry.

Hey Joe, what's "DVC BWV" stand for? It's in your signature line. I'm not totally hip to all the Disney disneyisms (hmm, suppose I COULD ask Beverly).

A big thank you to all themy peeps in luckystar's room today for welcoming my daughter! She's only 8 and new to the game. Everyone was so nice to her and talked to her and agreed to be her friend. :wave2:

Extra special thanks to Dewberry and TpNick for visiting her room and then for all the furniture they gave her for the totally empty room! She thinks the games are hard and is not so patient about getting credits, so she was so excited about all the stuff you so generously donated.

:grouphug: I feel the love on VMK! LOL Thanks again!

K :lovestruc

Thank you LittleBelle for gifting me!!

Very nice of you!

She gave me :

A green Nemo chair
2 Tiki Chairs
2 barrel chairs
a pirate table
and a blue pirate chest

Thanks again!

WingedHeart, you know we heart you! :lovestruc

Glad your daughter enjoys the game, although that means less playing time for you!! OH NO! :rotfl:

We're glad you trust us to be on her friends' list. (I know I am very careful as to whom Luckystar has on her list.) Hopefully we can introduce them to each other, as they are both the same age and have the same typing abilities! LOL

Dewberry

:grouphug:

thank you Sooooo much for my ears!
(so we could take this pic!)
pixiebella.jpg

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

It was my pleasure PixieBella. :goodvibes As I said before share the pixiedust. :wizard: If everyone who had a kind thing done for them share another kind thing to another Dis VMK member then the randmom acts of kindness would mulitply and muliply and everyone would benefit. That is what makes the game fun. The people who show kindness on VMK and help you to have a special day. :wizard:

Thanks to MissBelle I can enjoy playing fireworks knowing I probably will never get to 240,000 but it does not matter I have the pin now. Makes the game so much more enjoyable for me. Less stress and disappointment which results in more playing time and more credits to help others out. :cool1:

:grouphug: :love2: :cloud9: :love: :earseek: :wizard:

I agree with you Belle! And I think more and more people are reaching out to gift others :)

It really does bring the game to a whole new level i think, when these random acts are continuous and constant. I love reading this thread and seeing how happy everyone is made...just for being given a few Nemo chairs, or maybe a bunch of crates, or even a magic pin :)

I don't look here to have my name in lights, so to speak. I just really like when people are happy! :banana:

I'd like to thank Pixiepal for redeeming my Jungle Cruise-awarded certificate for an Explorer's Tent, since I wouldn't be able to get to the parks for a while!

Thank you so much!

Thank you Halifa!!

He gave me a pink trucker hat and six pairs of pink princess shoes!! AND alot of other pairs of shoes, so many that we had to trade twice!!

I just want to take a minute to thank all of the wonderful dis peeps who visited my own, my DD, and my DS's rooms yesterday and today to be judged.

There were so many that helped that i cant possibly name (or remember at my old age of 37 lol) them all. But a special thanks to the capes, you guys rocked. Agh! attack of the capes! that was funny lol. How many comps do you have anyway? lol

And then travelling as pack from room to room to room with you all was fun. Really shows what a great place the Dis is and what great people are here.

Thank you.

All of you. :goodvibes :grouphug:

Six pairs of princess shoes? And more shoes? Wow, you have great friends!
Tinkerbelle739 said:
Thank you Halifa!!

He gave me a pink trucker hat and six pairs of pink princess shoes!! AND alot of other pairs of shoes, so many that we had to trade twice!!

I wanted to send a big THANK YOU out to Halifa for giving my little girl LuckyStar a pink trucker hat, a toucan pin and a Fantasyland Castle Retro pin last night!

:wave2:

She was so disappointed about waiting in line at a cast member's room for about a half an hour, only to crash when she finally got in. Then when she did finally get back in, they were only giving out regular pins that she already had (Dumbo, Aladdin), so it was a big waste of time :(

Anyway, Halifa -- you are a wonderful guy, and I'm glad we all got to meet you! THANKS again!

And special thanks to our own guardian angel (debsangels) who is always looking out for me and mine! We HEART you more than we can express!!

:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter