RAPstar's Biggest Orlando Trip EVAR!!!!!!!! **Update: Finished!!**

One year, I'm going to plan a trip and not change anything and scare all of y'all!! :rotfl: Which if I do a cruise next year may happen.....since there really isn't anything to change that I know of. :confused3

You can change which nites you do special (= extra cost) dining. Depending if it's formal night or what's on the menu :rolleyes1 ...just like Janet said....

Oct. 12
  • leave Orlando at 6:30am
  • arrive Houston 8am
  • leave Houston 9am
  • arrive Dallas at 10am
  • go home
  • be at work by 2pm, exhausted :rolleyes1

ARE YOU FREAKIN CRAZY!!! :eek:

I don't even work the NEXT DAY home from vacation! :laughing:

You can change which nites you do special (= extra cost) dining. Depending if it's formal night or what's on the menu :rolleyes1 ...just like Janet said....

ARE YOU FREAKIN CRAZY!!! :eek:

I don't even work the NEXT DAY home from vacation! :laughing:

I had no choice. To get the right flight prices, it had to be the 12th, and my manager is also leaving that day for his vacation. Otherwise I'd just go home and sleep lol.

Ok, so I had to make a change already. When I decided to add a day to the beginning of my trip, I only looked at just doing a hotel for that one night. I was going to do a value, but none were available with my discount for that one night. I had decided to try Caribbean Beach and was going to book that this week. But it finally occurred to me to check Pop for the time that I'd already be there plus that one night altogether. And it was available!! So now I'll be at the Pop from 10/1 to 10/4! Its weird how it wasn't available for one single night, but for 3 consecutive nights it is. Anywho, this should be my last change.

Got all of my documents and ME vouchers. Called ME last night and they set it up so I can take it back to the airport super early on the 12th, just have to call before I check into Kidani so it will get me a time for the 12th.

24 days left!!

So now I'll be at the Pop from 10/1 to 10/4! Its weird how it wasn't available for one single night, but for 3 consecutive nights it is. Anywho, this should be my last change.

I love the POP! There were no available rooms for my dates so I am stuck at Sports... again. :confused3

Got all of my documents and ME vouchers. Called ME last night and they set it up so I can take it back to the airport super early on the 12th, just have to call before I check into Kidani so it will get me a time for the 12th.
24 days left!!

How important is it to call ME??.. I never call, just show up...

15 days left!!!

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

HHN21 Pre-Trip Report

I love the POP! There were no available rooms for my dates so I am stuck at Sports... again. :confused3

How important is it to call ME??.. I never call, just show up...

15 days left!!!

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

HHN21 Pre-Trip Report

You don't need to call ME. I needed to cause I have a special condition. I'm checking out of AKV on the 11th, but my flight is super early on the 12th, so I'll be leaving the airport at like 3am and don't really need a hotel room for that night. I've talked to a couple people with ME and they gave me the ok to do this. I just called last night to get it set up for my piece of mind. Their computer wouldn't let them set a time though, which is why I have to call again closer to the date.

i like sports.
that is where i will be in 20 days.

Sports was my second choice. See you on the 3rd (or the 2nd depending on what you're doing, lol)

Goodness me!!!!

You are going to be busy.........I`m so jealous especially of HHN :thumbsup2

Sounds like it`s going to be a fantastic trip........and the last day being back at work :scared1:

Can`t wait to read all about it though :woohoo:

Goodness me!!!!

You are going to be busy.........I`m so jealous especially of HHN :thumbsup2

Sounds like it`s going to be a fantastic trip........and the last day being back at work :scared1:

Can`t wait to read all about it though :woohoo:

Welcome! I am going to be busy. And the day back to work shouldn't be too bad. I get in early enough that I have time to relax before I have to be back at work so I don't feel rushed. Trying not to rush through the trip either, even though I have a lot planned. I'll bring back lots of pics!!

Made a few adjustments to dining times, nothing major. Decided against the Churrascaria though. Will probably just go to the Whopper Bar, or maybe Moe's since I've never eaten there.

I shouldn't have to change anything else though......hopefully. Shouldn't this be a tag by now, lol.

Glad you were able to get the nights at POP. That will make things easier.

Sounds like a superfantastic trip.

What is your fuel of choice that will keep you going? Coffee? Tea? Mountain Dew? Monster? Red Bull? Something else?

Can't wait to read more!

Glad you were able to get the nights at POP. That will make things easier.

Sounds like a superfantastic trip.

What is your fuel of choice that will keep you going? Coffee? Tea? Mountain Dew? Monster? Red Bull? Something else?

Can't wait to read more!

Diet Mt. Dew is my drug of choice, but may have to substitute with something else. Last year it was Coke Zero

One last change! Just rearranged some touring plans. Would love to see Wishes this trip, but too much going on to fit it in. Plus I'll get to see Hallo-Wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter