READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talked a GET, he said that it will tell you on the app what your return deadline will be, could be 2 hours, could be 1 hour. Thank you for asking me to talk to them, the guy was super nice and pixie-dusted me into BG 10!! 🤩🤩🤩. I did NOT request this or anything, we were just talking, and he asked what group I was in and then said “let’s see what we can do about that”. Moral of the story: be cheerful and polite and random magic may happen

Talked a GET, he said that it will tell you on the app what your return deadline will be, could be 2 hours, could be 1 hour. Thank you for asking me to talk to them, the guy was super nice and pixie-dusted me into BG 10!! 🤩🤩🤩. I did NOT request this or anything, we were just talking, and he asked what group I was in and then said “let’s see what we can do about that”. Moral of the story: be cheerful and polite and random magic may happen
Holy cow, that's awesome!!

Last edited:
UBER was a mess today. We had just missed a 602 bus from the GF today, and next stated bus was to be 635. Decided to UBER. Between them getting to the resort, the line of cars at ticket gate, the back-up at drop-off, we didn’t get to security until 6:48. The bus was to be there about the same. Lesson learned . . .
Interesting on my APP experience today. I clicked on right at 7–got the Join Boarding Group (*WOOT*). But, the dreaded circle of death kept twirling on my Find Family page, and then ERROR. Sigh. Thankfully, my friend got us in BG 80. We’ll take it!!

Anyone know when BG 100 was called yesterday? Because I am AWFUL at this stuff! I'm supposed to he at MK but decided i wanted to try one more time. Yes the teen next to me got 14 and my button would be ot turn red with all the refreshing and toggling I could do. Thanks if anyone can give me hope.

CONFIRMED: you now have one hour to get back to the ride after your bg is called.

Definitely will have an impact on planning rest of ones day/reduced flexibility

I wonder if they will call BGs up until 1 hour prior to closing and/or at least avoid where they were calling a ton of BGs right before the 2 hour point and the queue was filling more - at least give them ability to space that out a bit more (as one potential positive of chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter