READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you don’t get a BG at 7am can you switch your park reservation for the day? We are booked to go to DHS tomorrow but could switch plans if we dont get an AM BG to Tuesday. Originally, DHS was not available to book but now it is 🤷🏼‍♀️

So if you don’t get a BG at 7am can you switch your park reservation for the day? We are booked to go to DHS tomorrow but could switch plans if we dont get an AM BG to Tuesday. Originally, DHS was not available to book but now it is 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes, you can switch to any park that has availability.

Hi there! After 878 pages of messages I know this has been discussed a ton of times but just wanted to verify since this will be our one and only shot at getting a BG. We have 5 tickets listed on my Disney app. My question is, can I have 4-5 of us use my account login and try to get the BG at 7 AM? Or should I have them each get their own account and share the passes with them?

I believe the general consensus is to share the account information? I had messaged Disney and they recommended against it.

Last edited:
Hi there! After 878 pages of messages I know this has been discussed a ton of times but just wanted to verify since this will be our one and only shot at getting a BG. We have 5 tickets listed on my Disney app. My question is, can I have 4-5 of us use my account login and try to get the BG at 7 AM? Or should I have them each get their own account and share the passes with them?

I believe the general consensus is to share the account information? I had messaged Disney and they recommended against it.
The consensus here, backed up by multiple successful attempts by posters here, is that it’s fine for everyone to log In to the same account. In addition, having each person create their own account and link them to your account and their tickets tonight could be a nightmare.

The consensus here, backed up by multiple successful attempts by posters here, is that it’s fine for everyone to log In to the same account. In addition, having each person create their own account and link them to your account and their tickets tonight could be a nightmare.
Thanks! Just needed that warm reassurance that we were going down the right path! :)

I have to add my thanks to everyone on this thread for the hints. We were at DHS on Wednesday. I had practiced with my kids and we were ready for the 7 am drop. My 17 year old got BG 2! It pays to have young, fast fingers, I guess. lol We loved the ride and since we only had one day in each park, I was grateful to have gotten the BG. So, thanks again everyone!!

Can anyone tell me, if I get an early boarding group in the first round… But I can’t make it. Can it be canceled and still try for the afternoon one? We should be arriving around 10:30 AM, so I thought I might want to go ahead and try for the first round at 7 AM But if I get a boarding group 1, 2 or 3, I’ll have a problem.

Thanks all! I got BG 11 today from a Yacht Club treadmill. I was going to let my daughter try as she’s gotten one in Disneyland, but I thought I should try! & I beat her to it!

FWIW, I practiced months ago for a cancelled July trip. I didn’t have time to practice this week and I watched ONE video to prepare.

My tip beyond making sure you are linked is...refresh slowly enough to see the button come up!!! At 1pm in line for MFSR, we saw too many disappointed families because they were over refreshing and couldn’t even see the button come up!

also, we got called to the ride as we were going to Oga’s. We took a screenshot of our Oga’s check in and returned to ROTR 10-15 min after our window. We were let on without problems! Great day in Batuu for us!

Can anyone tell me, if I get an early boarding group in the first round… But I can’t make it. Can it be canceled and still try for the afternoon one? We should be arriving around 10:30 AM, so I thought I might want to go ahead and try for the first round at 7 AM But if I get a boarding group 1, 2 or 3, I’ll have a problem.
Yes you can cancel your BG if you get one at 7 AM that you can't utilize and try again in the afternoon BG.

Dave

Just wanted to pop on here and thank everyone SO very much! We were at HS 12/8 & 12/10 and got a BG both days. My DH actually got the BG both times (he loves to rub that in) on his iPhone 12 T-mobile using data. I practiced for weeks ahead of time and the wifi was too slow at CSR, LOL. We purposely never watched any spoilers for ROTR and I am So glad we didn't! I was so overwhelmed at the end of the ride I cried happy tears. What an experience! Really appreciate all the help on this thread. THANK YOU!!!

We’re here with our family with two people who have never been on the ride. I was on before 7am got right through then got the big red box showing now availability. I know it happens to other people but it’s so disappointing to do everything you can and still not get it.

Good morning everyone, I have looked but don't see it. Is the afternoon virtual queue at 1pm now? I know the morning is at 7am and I thought that the afternoon was at 2pm. Thanks!

Aaargh! We are here with two other families. All going to Studios today. The mom of one of the families is on my MDE friends list. We jumped on right at 7 but was stopped by the screen asking us to remove her because she already had a virtual que time as they had gotten through before us. In that time it took to remove her, the groups filled. Now the other two families (8 people) have a boarding group that is showing in MY MDE, but my family is not listed as having one. Do we have a prayer of being added?

Aaargh! We are here with two other families. All going to Studios today. The mom of one of the families is on my MDE friends list. We jumped on right at 7 but was stopped by the screen asking us to remove her because she already had a virtual que time as they had gotten through before us. In that time it took to remove her, the groups filled. Now the other two families (8 people) have a boarding group that is showing in MY MDE, but my family is not listed as having one. Do we have a prayer of being added?
I have no idea but can she add you and your family to her MDE and try that way by asking at a blue umbrella?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter