Recent Southwest Experiences

Thanks to all for sharing your experiences. I decided to skip SWA until their operations improve and booked American out of Philly. I'm hoping for the best! Unfortunately delays and cancellations are common across the board these days.

I spoke to a Southwest Vacations TA yesterday. She confirmed that SW eliminated all NS flights out of PHL into MCO except on Saturdays starting in June 2022. She had no information on whether the NS PHL into MCO Sunday thru Friday would return. So basically, after our May vacation I'll be SOL with SWVacations because they will only book trips using SW RT.

My flight to Orlando on March 11 was canceled while I was at the airport. Was able to rebook the same day going through Fort Myers.

Strangely, they had cancelled every flight that day that was going to Florida from DCA with the exception of the Fort Myers flight. No vouchers.

Yes, they have drastically cut the number of nonstops available.

I have several more and almost all of them have been changed. the only major issue is a post-cruise flight from Miami to Baltimore that was moved to 10:15 am and has no good alternatives (kind of shocking in Baltimore), so I will have to leave the ship as soon as permitted.
This is scary. My family is booked for mco to dca. The prices were crazy. April 30th. We’re just trying to get them home after the cruise. We’re staying another week. Not a fan of SW but jetblue prices were even worse. Thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter