Recently booked our WDW Honeymoon (& I'm new!)

jessicarboyle

Earning My Ears
Hi,

My fiance and I will be married in September and had our honeymoon booked for an all-inclusive resort in Los Cabos, Mexico. . .well, the resort where we were to stay was sold and now the reviews stink so after some scrambling to rebook, we are now headed to WDW.

We will be there for 8 days / 7nights which I think will afford us time to just veg and relax in addition to seeing the sights. It is our honeymoon, we definitely want to relax part of the time.

We are staying on site at the Caribbean Beach Resort and have purchased length of stay passes that are valid from check-in until midnight on the day we check out from what I understand.

We are kind of on a budget :( but plan to treat ourselves to some nice dinners, too.

I have read several posts on here about the Caribbean Beach Resort and other honeymoon tips, but figured it ws time to say hi since I've been "lurking"

We are not at all shy about dropping the word "honeymoon" around, but neither of us would really be comfortable in honeymoon ears - anybody ever go this route?

My last (well, only) trip to WDW was in '96 and my fiance hasn't been since he was 6 or 7, so we both have alot of catching up to do and new things to see. . .

I certainly appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thanks,

Jess - sounds like you are going to have a great trip! There are actually Bride and Groom pins that you can purchase (Mickey and Minnie I believe) that several groups have reported wearing instead of the Ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter