Recommendations for counter service at MK

Here's a vote for Cosmic Rays. It has a good variety of food offerings. The rotisserie chicken is a good meal that can be shared. It can be crazy busy at peak times so if you decide to try it go for an early lunch or early dinner to avoid the crowds.
We haven't eaten at the Diamond Horseshoe in years. But when we did it was good and there was a show.
Cheers!!!!!!!!

I noticed Columbia Harbor House was not on your list. If it's something you would consider, I highly recommend it.

On the list you provided, we like Casey’s and Pecos Bill’s.

At Casey’s, just your standard hot dog and fries. We love catching the piano player there. This is more something we do as a classic WDW activity. It’s not like the hot dogs are anything super special. It’s more nostalgic.

I love the fajitas at Pecos Bill’s. I was worried when they changed the menu because we loved the burger bar but we were pleasantly surprised. It continues to stay on our list.

Diamond Horseshoe is a quick service? I always thought it was a table service restaurant. I don't think I've ever heard anyone mention it at all.

I think it is table service. I haven't eaten there but shows up in reservation options, so table service I believe.

Columbia Harbor House is my favorite. I love the theme and the clam chowder. Also Pinocchio Village Haus and Pecos's Bill. I'm pretty sure you can make a meal out of the toppings bar if you tried.

Our top spot is also Columbia Harbor House, but Pecos Bill is a solid second choice. That being said, I've heard so many good things about Sleepy Hollow recently that I know we need to get back there eventually.

I like Sleepy Hollow's waffle sandwiches. We order one chicken and one fruit and nutella and then split them between two people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter