REDUCED Points for Rent: 74 Animal Kingdom points - $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDK44

Earning My Ears
DVC Platinum
74 AKV points still available for rent at $18pp. December use year. 42 points expiring November 30, 2024; 32 points available through November 30, 2025.

Prefer to book as close to all of these points as possible, but will consider requests before 11/30/24 for 42 points or more.

Perfect amount for:
• 4 night long weekend for the 4th of July – July 3 (Wed) to July 7 (Sun) – at AKV in a Savanna view studio
• 1 full week in a standard view studio at AKV in September (with 2 add-on points)
• 5 nights in a standard view studio at AKV for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend Oct 30 - Nov 4 (with 3 add-on points)
• So many other options!

Able to book up to 11 months in advance at Animal Kingdom Villas, and reservations at all DVC properties except Riviera or Villas at Disneyland Hotel up to 7 months in advance.

I will provide a rental agreement for legal protection and assurances of both parties, which includes a refund clause (can discuss full details when working through agreement).

Payment through PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, Wise, or other agreed upon method, and willing to discuss staging out payments.

I'm happy to take requests for checking availability, but please take the time to try and check availability yourself to limit requests for difficult to book rooms. While only refreshed a few times per day, the first link on Google when searching "DVC Availability Tool" should give you a rough idea of room availability and points required before requesting an official DVC site search from me.

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Bump to the top -- let me know if there are any nights folks are interested in!

74 AKV points still available for rent at $18-20pp. December use year. 42 points expiring November 30, 2024; 32 points available through November 30, 2025.

Prefer to book as close to all of these points as possible, but will consider requests before 11/30/24 for 42 points or more.

Perfect amount for:
• 4 night long weekend for the 4th of July – July 3 (Wed) to July 7 (Sun) – at AKV in a Savanna view studio
• 1 full week in a standard view studio at AKV in September (with 2 add-on points)
• 5 nights in a standard view studio at AKV for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend Oct 30 - Nov 4 (with 3 add-on points)
• So many other options!

Able to book up to 11 months in advance at Animal Kingdom Villas, and reservations at all DVC properties except Riviera or Villas at Disneyland Hotel up to 7 months in advance.

I will provide a rental agreement for legal protection and assurances of both parties, which includes a refund clause (can discuss full details when working through agreement).

Payment through PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, Wise, or other agreed upon method, and willing to discuss staging out payments.

I'm happy to take requests for checking availability, but please take the time to try and check availability yourself to limit requests for difficult to book rooms. While only refreshed a few times per day, the first link on Google when searching "DVC Availability Tool" should give you a rough idea of room availability and points required before requesting an official DVC site search from me.

Thanks all!
Would you be willing to transfer?

What would you charge for the 32 points and what is the use year? I am in need of 31 so 32 would work great. Thanks

What would you charge for the 32 points and what is the use year? I am in need of 31 so 32 would work great. Thanks
They are December 2023 use year points, so could be transferred in and then banked through November 30, 2025.

But I'm not looking to transfer those points unless the other 42 points are first rented out -- otherwise that leaves me with little flex to accommodate slightly longer reservations. I will let you know if someone wants a smaller reservation that uses most or all of the other 42 points and I'm able to then transfer the remaining to you.

74 AKV points still available for rent at $18-20pp. December use year. 42 points expiring November 30, 2024; 32 points available through November 30, 2025.

Perfect amount for:
• So many other options!

Thanks all!
Hi, I’m interested in renting at AKL Oct 29-Nov 5, would these points work for that?

i am looking to stay in beginning of april like between the 1st and 7th..for 2 or 3 nights, wish that was available :-) just wife and I ,would like AKV, Poly, CC, BLT, or what ever is available.

Last edited:
Hi, I’m interested in renting at AKL Oct 29-Nov 5, would these points work for that?
Hi! They would but unfortunately that stay is 135 points which is more than I have. Hope you can find someone with the points you need!

i am looking to stay in beginning of april like between the 1st and 7th..for 2 or 3 nights, wish that was available :-) just wife and I ,would like AKV, Poly, CC, BLT, or what ever is available.

That’s a toughie. Looks like very very little availability.

The night of the 1st is available at Saratoga Springs.

The night of the 6th is available at Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs.

The night of the 7th is available at Grand Floridian, Jambo House, Bay Lake Tower, Copper Creek, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs.

So even trying to do split stays wouldn’t really get what you are looking for at this point. There is a chance that more availability opens up as we approach the 31 day cancellation deadline, but nothing guaranteed there.

They are December 2023 use year points, so could be transferred in and then banked through November 30, 2025.

But I'm not looking to transfer those points unless the other 42 points are first rented out -- otherwise that leaves me with little flex to accommodate slightly longer reservations. I will let you know if someone wants a smaller reservation that uses most or all of the other 42 points and I'm able to then transfer the remaining to you.
Sounds good. Let me know if you can transfer

Thank you I am interested about the two nights at Polly. What would be my cost on that?
Hi again -- I am not able to DM you and we can't exchange certain information in the public post, so in order for us to message privately, you need to have 10 posts in the non-rental forums on the board. See more info here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

This can easily be achieved by posting 10 random things in the test forum: https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Once you've hit 10 posts, shoot me a DM and we can discuss further!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter