REDUCED Points for Rent: 74 Animal Kingdom points - $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISO a true AKL unicorn. Kilamanjaro Club Level
4/19-4/20 or
4/26-4/27 or
5/3-5/4
Just for S&Gs I went and checked and there's not a single club level studio night available in the 11-month booking window. A handful of random 1BR nights late fall. Unless you get a last minute cancellation coming up in the next few weeks that somehow doesn't get gobbled up by an existing waitlist request, I'd say you have better chances of seeing an actual unicorn. Best of luck!

Yes I figured 😂 sometimes things just happen for me I figured I'd try! I usually book Club Level through confirmed reservation feeds. And one time I was lucky enough to book a DVC Poly for the 2 nights on night of the 50th Anniversary for only $700. Figured is shoot my shot thanks for looking

Hi, anything for 4/14-4/17 studio also could you check vero too thanks
Savanna View at Kidani is available for 57 points, Deluxe Studio available at Old Key West for 45 points, Preferred Studio at Saratoga Springs available for 51 points. Nothing else available for that full window, including Vero.

74 AKV points still available for rent at $18pp. December use year. 42 points expiring November 30, 2024; 32 points available through November 30, 2025.

Prefer to book as close to all of these points as possible, but will consider requests before 11/30/24 for 42 points or more.

Perfect amount for:
• 4 night long weekend for the 4th of July – July 3 (Wed) to July 7 (Sun) – at AKV in a Savanna view studio
• 1 full week in a standard view studio at AKV in September (with 2 add-on points)
• 5 nights in a standard view studio at AKV for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend Oct 30 - Nov 4 (with 3 add-on points)
• So many other options!

Able to book up to 11 months in advance at Animal Kingdom Villas, and reservations at all DVC properties except Riviera or Villas at Disneyland Hotel up to 7 months in advance.

I will provide a rental agreement for legal protection and assurances of both parties, which includes a refund clause (can discuss full details when working through agreement).

Payment through PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, Wise, or other agreed upon method, and willing to discuss staging out payments.

I'm happy to take requests for checking availability, but please take the time to try and check availability yourself to limit requests for difficult to book rooms. While only refreshed a few times per day, the first link on Google when searching "DVC Availability Tool" should give you a rough idea of room availability and points required before requesting an official DVC site search from me.

Thanks all!
Hi -

Looking at flexible arrival of April 6,7 or 8th 4 nights
AKL would love a savanna view

Hi -

Looking at flexible arrival of April 6,7 or 8th 4 nights
AKL would love a savanna view
Hi there!

Unfortunately the 6th and 7th are fully booked across the WDW property for studios.

Check in April 8, check out April 12 is only fully available in a standard view studio at Kidani. The nights of the 8th, 9th, and 11th are available in a Savanna view room, but not the 10th.

Normally I'd say the 10th could pop up with a cancellation but given we're within 30 days now, it's less likely to see a last minute cancellation happen.

So you have a few different options, depending on how set you are on a Savanna view room -- I'll DM you with all of the possibilities and you can think it over!

Hi there!

Unfortunately the 6th and 7th are fully booked across the WDW property for studios.

Check in April 8, check out April 12 is only fully available in a standard view studio at Kidani. The nights of the 8th, 9th, and 11th are available in a Savanna view room, but not the 10th.

Normally I'd say the 10th could pop up with a cancellation but given we're within 30 days now, it's less likely to see a last minute cancellation happen.

So you have a few different options, depending on how set you are on a Savanna view room -- I'll DM you with all of the possibilities and you can think it over!
Hi!
Thanks for responding so quickly
I'm looking over the point calculator now to estimate cost
I'll get back to you shortly

Hi there

I'm looking for an Animal Kingdom Lodge's room (Jambo) for 2 adults and 1 kid on 5/10-5/16. Do you hava availability?

Thanks
I’m sorry, availability is really tight during that time, especially over the weekend. Jambo House in general sells out before Kidani.

If you were open to a split stay you could do the 10th and 11th at Saratoga Springs, 12th and 13th in a standard view room at Kidani, and then 14th and 15th in a resort studio at Grand Floridian. I wouldn’t have enough points to help you on that though.

Best of luck!

I’m sorry, availability is really tight during that time, especially over the weekend. Jambo House in general sells out before Kidani.

If you were open to a split stay you could do the 10th and 11th at Saratoga Springs, 12th and 13th in a standard view room at Kidani, and then 14th and 15th in a resort studio at Grand Floridian. I wouldn’t have enough points to help you on that though.

Best of luck!
Yeah, maybe I got here to late, but I just found out this forum.

Unfortunatelly, I think Grand Floridian is beyond my budget.

Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter