refund watch 2014

gildacat

Earning My Ears
Filed last nite, now I impatiently wait ;)
Patience has never been my thing.
Anyone else waiting patiently, or not?

Wow you are fast! We're still waiting for my husband to get his W-2. Hope it comes today.

Submitted what feels like weeks ago, already approved. Just waiting not so patiently... :lmao:

Still haven't been accepted... But it hasn't even been 24 hours. So I'm trying to be patient lol.
Hope everyone gets all their needed papers asap! ;)
It's good to see where others stand :)

I filed on Tuesday I think. I got a text yesterday saying it was accepted.

We get money back from the state of WI, but have to turn around and give it to the Federal government, plus another $300 OOP.:sad:

I have my appointment on Sunday with my accountant at 5pm. I have an idea of my refund, but want to see if I am right!

My refund will mostly be going to my furbaby surgery :sad:

Today, January 31, was officially the first day that the IRS was accepting returns, so I would expect refunds to start in 10-14 days.

I'm waiting on one more 1099 and then we are done. We are getting a big refund this year so I'm impatiently watching for the mailman ROFL

I filed a couple weeks ago and it was accepted on the 26th. Not sure when it will be processed though.

I filed a couple weeks ago and it was accepted on the 26th. Not sure when it will be processed though.

I'm hoping it isn't like last year. I had everything done and ready to send the day filing opened... and people who waited a few days/week into the season got their returns before those of us who were in the first batch. But I'm organizationally challenged so I enter my info and file as soon as I can and let the refund get here in its own time. Sure, I'd like to have it a little sooner because I might treat the kids to something special over mid-winter break if it comes in time, but if not it is no big deal.

Still waiting on my husband's W2.. I was hoping it would be here today, but sadly no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter