~~~Regional Exchange Sent Received~~~...COMPLETED!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out.....

Post here when you mail out and when, what and from who you receive.
Can't wait to hear about all the goodies!! :yay:

Mail date is 6-13 :eek: Please be on time.

I am heading to Williamsburg tomorrow to do some shopping

My box is officially postal. :thumbsup2

I love it when you say it that way!! :rotfl2: Box....gone postal!!!:rotfl:

Would it look like this....:furious:

I just like it! :goodvibes

Our box should be going out on Monday. We are heading down the coast..Who likes MEXICO????? :lmao: Just joking....popcorn::

LOL.....I've had enough of Mexico for a while....3 ports did me in ;)

Have a fun weekend. I love where you are going ::yes::

I love it when you say it that way!! :rotfl2: Box....gone postal!!!:rotfl:

Would it look like this....:furious:

I just like it! :goodvibes

Our box should be going out on Monday. We are heading down the coast..Who likes MEXICO????? :lmao: Just joking....popcorn::

I've only been across the boarder once when I was visiting friends in Yuma AZ. I'd love a huge hat, but that would be a hard to mail. :rotfl2:

I always hope I'm not offending anyone with the postal comment, 'cause the first thing that comes to my mind when I type is...
gun.gif

you guys are too fast for me! It's so stinkin hot here, I don't want to move. (I know, 97 isn't hot for alot of places!) it's just that we had no spring to ease us into it. :goodvibes

I'll get going tonight or tomorrow. ::yes::

I'll take 20 degrees of that for you, Lynne.
And yes, 97 IS hot!!
We had no spring either, we're just staying in winter :cold:

How soon til you move to AZ? My 97 will look cool to you. :goodvibes I love how my friends say "But it's a DRY heat!" So is my oven. :rotfl2:

We move in winter....hopefully.
But dry heat is easier ;) I HATE humid. I have been to AZ in July and it was fine. I wouldn't want to stay out in it for hours, but it was okay for short times.

I've only been across the boarder once when I was visiting friends in Yuma AZ. I'd love a huge hat, but that would be a hard to mail. :rotfl2:

I always hope I'm not offending anyone with the postal comment, 'cause the first thing that comes to my mind when I type is...
gun.gif

No, you are fine..I just like how you say that!! :thumbsup2 I doubt anybody would be offended by that! Plus, I LOVE that emote! :rotfl:

Just back from weekend getaway to San Diego. Went to Sea World for DH b-day. Now, it is time to send off the exchange!! Oh , what a WEEK!:cool1:

Wow! :yay: I got such a great package today--thank you so much Nancy!

It was jam packed full of Washington items.

-Cranberry Aplets--which I didn't know what they were, but they're good! (Kind of a jelly candy)
-Tourism books all about the area, plus a Museum of Flight book and keyring
-Seagull earrings that her DH made--really cool
-Huckleberry preserves...we're big jelly fans, so I'm guessing it won't last long
-Aplets and Cotlets Mug and pin
-Wooden slug--I put it by my plants and each kid has noticed it and jumped throughout the day :rotfl2:
-Cypress clock (her DH's company)
-Minnie antenna topper
-Minnie pen
-chocolate truffle YC tart

hope I didn't forget anything. You definitely made my day!
Thanks again! :worship:

:woohoo: Glad it arrived, Lynne.
Hope you enjoy it all.
::yes:: The 'lets factory is close by. We stop when we go over to visit DD. They are a jelly like thing...some with nuts.
Slugs are VERY common around here, so they are definitely a local thing :rotfl: With our cold weather right now, they are all over :rolleyes:
I LOVE the huckleberry things, so had to share that.

Hopefully the other I sent will arrive today also. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter